Chapter 2

I decided to make a list of what to do to start becoming social again:

•GO OUT MORE

•Get new clothes

•Get new clothes

•Have Confidence

That's all that is on my list if I'm gonna become social again I need to start going out more and have confidence and to make him regret what he did I would have to do all except go out more so pretty much they all go together in some way. So I better start now. I started by heading to the local outlet mall. When I walked in I saw a bunch of teens my age which isn't unusual for a Saturday afternoon. It's currently 3:00 and the mall closes at 9:00 because it's a weekend day so I have 6 hours with $3,000 dollars to spend. My parent gave me that when I asked because they have good jobs and that is about what they just keep in their wallet. So I headed to Aéropostale first hoping to see their Pretty Little Liars and Bethany Mota clothes. When I walked in I saw a bunch of teens. When they saw me they stopped what they were doing when they saw me because no one has seen me out besides school. I continued over to where they had Bethany Mota clothes and grabbed all of what I thought were cute. I made sure to grab my size then went to try them on. After I tried them all on I went over to the Pretty Little Liars section and did the same thing. I also did the same with their jackets. After I tried everything on and had everything I was going to get I had a big pile in my hands and headed to the register. The cashier was a person at my school who I used to talk to until I cut everyone off.

"Hey, Jessalynn I haven't seen you out anywhere for a while," Jaci said.

"Yeah I know but I decided it's time for a change in the way I acted I'm sick of being in he house all of the time," I said.

"Yeah I was wondering when you would start coming out again. Hey, maybe since your coming out of your house again we could hang out sometime?" she said.

"Sure I don't see why not," I said. She then started ringing my items.

"Getting a makeover?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm sick of all my clothes so I'm probably gonna throw them out or donate them or something," I said.

"Cool," she said just as she finished ringing them all up. it ended up being 5 big bags full of clothes. "Your total will be $357.98." I grabbed my wallet out of my back pocket and grabbed out $400 dollars and handed them to Jaci. "Your change is $42.02," she said as she handed me my change. "It was nice seeing you out Jessalynn," she said as I walked out.

4 HOURS LATER

I had 37 bags of clothes and shoes with only $300.74 left. I decided to head to the store I was saving for last which was Victoria's Secret. I walked in and was immediately greeted by a while bunch of pink. I walked over to the swim wear since it is March and I live in California. I saw one that I liked I found it in my size the only bad thing is it's a bikini I normally wear tankini's or one pieces. It's ok though because I'm gonna lose weight. I then grabbed another bikini I liked and then head over to the Pink sweatpants, hoodies and jackets. I grabbed 3 pairs of each one. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants that were white with 'pink' written on the butt in (you guessed it) pink, another pair that are purple with 'pink' written down one pant leg in white and black with 'pink' that's white. the hoodies I got match the sweatpants. The jackets are all black but one has 'pink' written all over it in little letters, the second one has 'pink' written on the front and the last one has 'pink' written on the sleeve of the jacket. When I was sure I got everything I wanted. I tried everything on to make sure it fit. Luckily, everything I got fit. I then walked over to the register and right as she finished ringing me up a certain person I never wanted to see again walked in.

"Your total is $198.74," the cashier said. I handed her $200 and the $0.74 I had. She handed me back the $2 dollars in change. I now have $102. As I walked out I saw someone I didn't want to see. I walked by hoping he didn't see me. I successfully walked out and headed to the food court. Just as I got in line for pizza he walked up to me.

"You didn't think you could get away from me that easy did you?" he asked. I turned around slowly to meet eyes with the last person I wanted to talk to. Just to make things better he was holding hands with one of his bimbos for the day.

"Hi, Derek," I said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••