Chapter 4

I woke up to a bright light.

"Sweetheart? Wake up Jessalynn it's already 11 and you need to start packing!" My mom said excitedly.

"For what?" I asked.

"Nobody told you? We are moving!" She squealed.

"Oh why?" I asked.

"Well your dad and I got a job transfer!" she said.

"Where to?" I said. I didn't really have a problem with it since I never talked to anybody anyways.

"New York City!" she said.

"You mean we are moving from bright and sunny LA to New York City?" I asked. I couldn't believe this it's all the way across the U.S! I can't believe this!

"Yes sweetie is that a problem?" she asked getting an attitude.

"No of course not," I said overly sweet.

"Good now start packing. Oh and we are leaving tomorrow so get everything packed and ready tonight," she said. Since I had just got new clothes I had thrown all my old clothes out so I only have what I bought yesterday. So all together it only takes 5 suitcases.

7 hours later

It's 11PM and I just finished packing for move to NYC. There are so many boxes of my stuff and everything is so bare. All the movie and band posters are gone. My stack of CDs and DVDs are all packed away and ready to be shipped to New York. We will be moving there in 2 days. Which isn't much of a notice. I look around and see all the things that filled this room up and make it my own the turquoise and lavender striped walls, the first time I brought a friend home was in this room, the fights that happened here (not the physical kind) and everything else that has happened here. The only thing not packed is my bed for obvious reason everything else is packed. Suddenly there is a loud knock on my door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••