Chapter 3

"Well look at what we have here. Little miss whore," Derek said.

"What do you want Derek?" I asked.

"I want you to admit that you are a whore and that you cheated on me," he said.

"I'm not gonna admit something that isn't true," I said. it was then my turn in line and I ordered a personal pizza.

"Your still quite the pig aren't you?" He asked.

"If anyone's a pig it's you Derek and you know it," I said. By now there were a couple bystanders just watching the scene unfold. I sat down and he left me alone until I finished my pizza.

"So when are you gonna admit it, you little whore?" Derek asked. His little bimbo just giggling.

"Derek you should know by now the only reason you want me to admit I'm a whore which I'm not is to make yourself look like less of one," I said then to add the finishing touches to it I took my drank and poured it on him. It's really sweet tea that's really sticky. I then took my bags and started walking to my car. I put my bags I'm the trunk and the second I unlocked my door he came running out of the mall. When he saw my car he stopped and took a good look at it. I have a Lamborghini. I peeled out of the parking lot and headed home.

1 hour later

I finally made it home. I go to my closet and put everything up I have a slightly big closet but nothing extremely big it's just a little bigger than a normal walk-in closet and it's only like 3/4 full of stuff. I have like closet rods put in for the stuff that hangs and then above that is a shelf all around the top of the rods. Then under it is a bunch of drawers and cabinets for my shoes and stuff. The shoes are mainly Converse, TOMS, Jordan's and Vans. I mainly just have tank tops, crop tops, sweatshirts, t-shirts, short, leggings, jeans and capris, jackets and sweatpants. Then I have like 5 swimsuits but that's it. One wall of my closet is just random memorabilia which is basically just tickets stubs, pictures and other things from stuff I have done throughout my life. I haven't added anything for 4 and 1/2 months. The last thing I added was a picture of me and my best friend at the time Abby we were at the water park. Both soaking wet when the picture was taken. Since then she has became popular and doesn't talk to me anymore there are people saying she's gonna move again which isn't surprising because in the last 4 months she has moved about 3 times. But every time she comes back she picks up right where she left of. So I finish putting my clothes away. I look at the time and it's already 8:07. So I sit on my bed and watch re runs of Courage the Cowardly Dog. It's so stupid but yet somewhat funny and if you pay attention it has morals.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••