1

I never knew who's my daddy is, I wanted to know. My first word was daddy, mommy was upset when she heard that word. I shouldn't have said that.

I couldn't find a picture of him with mommy until I accidentally broke a frame, the photograph was mommy holding me as I was a baby covered with broken glass. The photo was folded in half. Carefully move the broken glass aside and grab the photo. I unfold the other part of the photo. The other half was my daddy. His box smile is noticeable. It made me smile.

I heard my babysitter coming to the living room, I quickly hid the photo in my pockets. Auntie Yoda notices the broken glass near me. "Haeun, stay back from the glass," she said. I slowly nodded and moved away from the broken glass. Auntie Yoda left and came back with gloves and a plastic bag. She put on the gloves and carefully picked up the glass.

I quietly left the living room to my room, closing the door slowly. I jump on my bed and grab the photo from my pockets. "Daddy, where are you?" I whispered, I felt tears running down my cheeks. Some droplets landed on daddy's face.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said, wiping my tears and hid the photo in my pockets once again. Auntie Yoda came in. "Haeun, what's wrong?" she said as she sat on my bed. "I want to see my daddy" I whispered. Auntie Yoda's face frown.

"You know him, don't you?"

Auntie Yoda slowly nodded, "He was Sana's first love. We all went to the same high school, they fell in love in their final year and had you. Then he disappears from our lives," she said.

"Is it my fault? Am I a mistake? Auntie Yoda" I ask her, I felt my eyes watery. "No, sweetie, it wasn't your fault and you're not a mistake," she said, hugging and rubbing my back in circles. She's lying, I am a mistake. That's the reason why daddy left.

We both heard the door open and close. It was mommy! "Don't tell your mom that we talked about him or we both get in trouble, okay?" She said. "Okay," I said.

Auntie Yoda carried me to the living room. "Mommy!" I yelled, reaching out to her. Mommy grabbed me from Auntie Yoda's arms. "Have was she, Tzuyu?" Mommy said.

"Well there's a photo frame fell, but I took care of it," Auntie Yoda said. "That's alright, I'll replace it later"

Auntie Yoda grabbed her things and left. Mommy put me down. "I'm hungry," I said. "Didn't you ate with Tzuyu?" Mommy said. "Yeah, but that was hours ago," I said, even though it was 2 hours ago.

"Fine, what do you want to eat?" Mommy said.

"Hamburgers!" I yelled excitedly.