4

Principal Namjoon told us to wait outside while he calls our parents.

- - - -

Namjoon once checked the files. He forgotten about their parents. "Shit, they're going to kill me," Namjoon cursed himself, but he can't just let them go, it's his job. "Oh well," he whispered as he dialed Haeun's mom then to Haru's dad.

- -  - -

Sana walked into the school building, seeing Haeun sitting on the bench with another girl, similar features as her. "Haru..." Sana whispered, dropping her purse. Haeun ran up to her mom and hug her. "I didn't do anything bad, I just wanted to protect Haru," Haeun cried, straining her mother's clothes with her tears.

"Haru," a voice behind them said. "Daddy!" Haru yelled happily, running to him. Haru's dad hugged her tightly. Sana turned around, Haru's dad looked up. They stared at each other, Sana brought Haeun closed to her. "Haeun, don't get near Taehyung and Haru," Sana said, you can tell she wasn't happy to see them, mostly him.

"Daddy?" Haeun whispered, more tears fell. Haru looked confused what's going on. Sana and Taehyung looked at Haeun. "Daddy, why did Haeun called daddy?" Haru asked Taehyung. "It's nothing, Haru,".

"It's nothing!? That you disappeared and took Haru with you and ran away with my friend!?" Sana yelled at Taehyung. The door opened, revealing Namjoon scratching his neck. "Don't just scream, Sana, you might scare my students," Namjoon said, pointing at Haeun and Haru, trembling in fear. Sana sighed and nodded.

Namjoon signals them to enter his office. "Either way, Haeun caused trouble with Miso," Namjoon said, sipping coffee. Sana bit her lip, it was Haeun's first time causing trouble. "It wasn't my fault sir, Miso started it," Haeun pouted and paused for a moment. "I just wanted to protect Haru from being picked on,".

Namjoon looked at Haru. "Is that true, Haru?" He questioned her. Haru simply nodded, not saying any word nor looking at him. "Alright, I'll let it slide, Haeun, you can't just use violent. Ask a teacher to help you," He said. Haeun nodded, she won't caused any trouble for her mom.

Sana left with Haeun while Taehyung stayed with Namjoon and Haru. "Haeun, how did you know about him?" Sana asked Haeun. Haeun looked down, not looking at her. She slowly took out a photo and gave it to her.