3

I woke up, getting ready for school. I didn't want to go to school. Kids are mean to me just because I don't have daddy around. They would tease me as the teacher isn't looking around. I couldn't speak up, my lips sealed shut. No words would come out. Nothing just silence.

Recess is worse, they would accidentally bump into to me as I fell into a puddle dirtying my new sweater that mommy work hard to buy since she thought it was a cute gift. Normally I wouldn't accept gifts since there are times mommy can barely pay bills.

She may be an airhead, but she can't-fool me.

- - - -

Mommy dropped me off at school, waved at me as I entered the building and waved back. "We have a new student joining us, please introduce yourself," Miss Bomi said.

A girl with long hair and bangs walked in, she looks similar to me, but without the bangs. "Hello! I'm Kim Haru, nice to meet you all!" She yelled which made everyone covered their ears including the Miss Bomi. She smiled, her smile was like daddy's smile. Box shape.

- Recess -

Everyone ignored me and talked to Haru. "Is it strange? That you look similar to Haeun," Miso said, pointing at me. It's a bit rude pointing at the same time staring as well. "Either way ignore her, she's just jealous that you look better than her," Miso continued. "So Haru, you got both of mommy and daddy?" Miso asked her, waiting for her response. Haru shakes her head. "I only got a daddy, I don't know what happened to mommy," Haru said. Miso and the rest started laughing. "Another Haeun, everyone," Miso said pointing at her.

I felt my blood boiled, I couldn't let them treat Haru like that. I stood up from my spot and yelled at them. "Stop it!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me, but they still continue laughing. "What are you going to do about Haeun," Miso said, pushing Haru to the ground, landing on her face. Which caused her nose to bleed.

Haeun pushed Miso and yank her hair making Miso cried for help. The teacher finally came. "What's going on here!" The teacher yelled at everyone.

Everyone pointed at Haru and I. Miso hugged the teacher, Miso smirked.

"Go to the principal's office now," the teacher said. "It's okay Miso, you're fine"

- - - -

"Haeun, you're never been like this and you Haru, today is your first day of school," Principal Kim, or should I say Namjoon.

We both stayed quiet, not speaking up.

"I have no choice, but to call your parents," the principal said.