2

Alarm ringing interrupts my sleep. I felt someone shaking me, I slowly open my eyes, seeing a tall figure sitting on my bed. He looks familiar, it took a while for me to realize that it was him. "Daddy?" I said. He smiled, getting up from the bed and started walking away from my room.

"Daddy!" I yelled for him to stay. The halls stretch out, I ran after him, but he kept getting further and further away. "Daddy! Please don't leave us!" I yell and fell to my knees. I couldn't keep up with him. I looked up and saw him stop walking, I smiled that he stop.

Slowly he started to disappear. "NO!" I yelled in the midnight. I looked around he wasn't the one anymore, it felt so real. I felt something wet on the blanket, it was my tears.

Mommy rushed to my room, turning on the lights. "I heard screaming, is it a nightmare?" Mommy asked as she sat on my bed and I nodded. She got up grabbed Eevee from the shelf and sat back in the same spot and handed me Eevee. I hugged it tightly, it was the last thing I got from him. "I want daddy here with us, mommy," I said.

She gave a sad look, her eyes filled with sadness, but she still smiles when she's hurt. Her heart isn't healed yet. I can still see her fake smile. She's not okay, I'm not okay either. I remember something, was it "It's okay to fall, just don't fall apart".

We have to stay strong, even if it's painful to endure. "Go to sleep, you have school tomorrow," She said, walking towards the door. Turning off the lights as she closed the door slightly.

'I wish that I'm going to see daddy soon, I don't want mommy to be sad anymore'