TUESDAY

- MOONBIN

After he got home Moonbin flopped on the couch. His mind started to wander off, until he started thinking of the attractive boy.

Eunwoo is his name, he thought to himself.

"Moonbin sweetie, are you home?" Moonbins mom asked. The boy groaned and rolled around.

"Yes mom," he called out.

"People are gonna be over soon so get ready," she said, walking away and leaving Moonbin to groan and roll off the couch.

-

Eunwoos mind was wandering off and thinking of the boy. He's really cute, Eunwoo thought.

He wasn't even paying attention to his dad who was yelling at him for the same reason.

"If you don't find a women then I'll take everything you have! I can and I will!"

"What if I don't? They're not gonna know who I am," Eunwoo responded.

"Then you're gonna have to figure it out by yourself," his dad said before leaving the room.

Eunwoo sighed and went up to his room. Moonbin, hm?

-

"My daughter is gonna be at the party and her dress is so beautiful, you can't miss her," one of Moonbin's mom's friend said. He only rolled his eyes, not caring about it.

"Moonbin is gonna look for a wife there I'm sure," His mom said. Little does she know that Moonbin is gay and wants nothing to do with these woman's daughters.

"I mean, Moonbin can meet my daughter, she is respectful and beautiful trust me."

"My daughter can cook."

"But my daughter knows how to play the guitar and she sings beautifully."

"Mine knows how to ball dance."

"If you will excuse me please," Moonbin says as he gets up. The women nod and watch him leave the room.

Moonbin got so uncomfortable and irritated that he had to leave. they only wanted him for his parents money and it was disgusting.

He walked into the big living room and took a quick breather.

He was considering telling his parents.

No, I can't, he thought.

He shook his head and went back to his mom and her annoying friends.

When he walked in all eyes were on him which made him anxious.

He awkwardly sat down in his seat, waiting for someone to break the silence.

"My daughter-"

"I don't want to hear about your daughter and I also don't want to marry your daughter okay so can you please change the subject," Moonbin said. He was on the bridge of actually yelling at these ladies and he knows he's being really disrespectful right now but they're being really irritating.

All the peoples faces look offended. "Why is your son being so disrespectful?"

"Is this how you raised your son?"

"He needs some manners"

Moonbin got up and forcefully opened the door letting it slam into the wall. He walked up the stairs and into his room, slamming his door afterwards.

"Your son has anger issues," one lady said.

"I don't know what got into him" Moonbins mom said.

Moonbin took off his nice clothes and got into something comfortable.

He flopped on his bed and sighed. "why do I live like this?"

The updates are gonna be slow because I'm on vacation right now