WEDNESDAY

Today is the day that the two boys dreaded . they really didn't want this day to come and they would give up anything to not go .

it was around 4pm and the party starts at 5 and all Eunwoo did was complain to his parents and locked himself in his room .

''Cha Eunwoo , get out here now we're gonna be late'' Eunwoos dad yelled from down the stairs . Eunwoo groaned , he knew he couldn't get out of this so he just rolled out of bed and crashed with the floor which made him wince in pain .

''uggg life hates me''

MOONBIN

'' Moonbin now I want you to pretend that I'm a girl that you want to pick up okay?'' one of Moonbins mom said , ''I'm not gonna do that'' Moonbin said a bit harshly then walked to his room .

he flopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling . I wonder if this Eunwoo guy is gonna show up?  . he thought to himself .

he finally got off his ass and went to his closet where the suit and the mask was stored , he took a look at it one more time and nodded .

even though he had no interest in going , the only thing making him actually go is the thought of the really handsome boy being there.

EUNWOO

eventually Eunwoo got ready because his father literally threatened him to get ready or he'll kick him out of the house and leave him to dust outside in the woods , quite harsh if you ask me .

Eunwoo looked himself up and down after putting on his dark blue suit .

He stayed there and let his Mind wonder off until he remembered a face . A very cute face actually.

Moonbin huh , what a unique name

"Eunwoo get down here" he heard his father say . He groaned and moved his noodle legs to his bedroom door and eventually down the stairs .

MOONBIN

"Are you ready dear?" Moonbins mom called out . "Yes mom" .

Moonbin walked out of his room not forgetting to pick up the sliver mask .

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM TO LAZY FOR DETAILS AH

Eunwoo was the first to arrive out of the two and of coarse once he got out he was swarmed by princesses and other guest .

He pushed his way through with some people still following him in his tracks which he found irritating .

"You got many choices son" his dad said while patting his shoulder . All Eunwoo did was roll his eyes and walk away .

Moonbin arrived shortly after and dealt with the same thing as Eunwoo , a swarm of people came rushing at him and he made a run for it . The swarm of people almost knocked off the crown that was placed on Moonbins head .

After he got out of the crowd he saw everyone in the place with mask and talking to each other .

Moonbin didn't have that much friends because his mom wouldn't let him talk to other people .

He adjusted his mask and walked to his mother who was talking to a friend .

"Have you found anyone yet?" That was the first question out of his moms mouth . "No" he responded quietly , "then what are you doing here? Go find a girl and talk with her" his mother demanded while pushing him away .

He rolled his eyes and looked around and still no one he knows is here , he couldn't even see anyone's faces because of mask .

Meanwhile Eunwoo is in the same situation as Moonbin . Girls were coming up to him and confessing but Eunwoo let them down respectfully .

Eunwoo looked around the room and saw a snack bar . Bingo just a way to get out of socially awkward moments .

He swiftly walked to the stand watching all the girls admire him but he found it uncomfortable .

He made it there and all the snacks were set up beautifully on a white table cloth . "Would you like anything sir?" A butler asked from the other side of the table . "Uhh just a bowl of grapes" he responded then bowed .

He got his grapes and stood near the snack bar awkwardly eating his grapes .

"Grapes please" . Eunwoo hears a voice that he heard before but can't put his finger on it .

He looks in the direction of the voice and of course he couldn't recognize him because of the mask .

The unknown boy walked to the other side of the Snack bar and stood there also eating his grapes awkwardly .

I'm sorry I'm tired , I hope y'all are okay