일곱

The slow music stopped and the two just stood there again awkwardly . They looked at each other and laughed.

They pulled off of each other and walked away .

Eunwoos father was watching the two the whole time and hated every second of it .

Moonbins mother and friends were also watching . Moonbins mom also hated what she was watching , a relationship only consist of a man and women not man and man or women and women .

"Your son is a fag?"

"Why is he dancing with a man?"

"Should he finding a wife not a husband"

"That disgusts me" Moonbins mom said as all her friends nodded in agreement .

Eunwoos father was glaring at the two the whole time . He hated the sight of his son dancing with another man when he was supposed to find the women he would spend the rest of his life with .

The two were busy in they're own world laughing , getting know each other and stuff . At that moment they wanted to tell each other the feelings they had but both of them were scared and embarrassed .

"Uh so , are you dating a-anyone" Eunwoo was the one who asked the risky question .

"No but my parents are forcing me into getting funding a wife here" he said as he rested his cheek on his fist .

The two boys were on the balcony where they got into trouble. They decided that they both needed fresh air and the balcony was the right place .

Eunwoo just stared at the youngers side profile and he found it beautiful .

"Yeah my parents did that to" Eunwoo chuckled and stood next to Moonbin. "Why didn't you find one yet? There's a lot of pretty girls here who would love to marry you" Eunwoo said .

"Uhh it's because... well I don't really... like girls" Moonbin said while putting his head down in embarrassment . He has never told anyone that he was gay but he didn't know why he would tell Eunwoo . They barely know each other after all .

"You don't like girls?" Eunwoo asked . He was a bit confused what does he mean? He doesn't like girls?.

"I uhh... I like... guys..."  Moonbin said shyly while backing away a little . He knows that some people's reactions can be bad and he didn't want to get hurt because of it .

"Oh... I'm okay with that" Eunwoo said happily then smiling . Moonbin felt all the weight lift off his shoulders . He was relieved that he finally told someone .

"I'm um... actually I don't know" Eunwoo said as he looked at the view. He didn't really think about his sexuality and just put it aside .

He just knows that he has fallen in love with a GUY called Moonbin .

"Well it's okay if you don't know" Moonbin says while getting a little closer . "I didn't know what my sexuality was but it just came to me" he continues .

"Hey Moonbin" Eunwoo calls out and Moonbin only hums as a response .

"Could you take off your mask for me?" Eunwoo asked . Moonbin thought it was an odd question . "If you take off yours" Moonbin said . "Okay"

They took off they're mask at the same time . Finally they get to see each other's full face and they loved it .

Moonbin was to busy fanboying because of how jaw dropping Eunwoos visuals were and Eunwoo was also busy looking at how Moonbins eyes sparkle when the Moonlight (all pun intended) hit his eyes and that made him fall even deeper in love with the younger .

They just stood they're staring into each other's eyes like before not wanted to looking away .

They inched closer and closer to where they're lips would've touched if someone were to push one of them .

They started to lean forward until .

"Hey what are you doing! Get off my son you fag!"

PEW