something changed my life

chApteR (1)

it is a winter cold night , Katherine and jake were walking under the rains in a hurry . on their way to the hospital .

they entered and waited for the doctor . the doctor came out and asked Katherine to come with him . jake should wait outside .

Jake p.o.v

ohh ,, i can't belive it after a while , I WIIL BE A FATHER !!

i wish it would be a boy . I can imagine what we will do together . i can't wait . when the doctor will come out .

half an hour passed , the doctor came out and he told jake that he can now go and see his wife and the baby , before the doctor say anything else i ran into the room i wanted a boy but now it didn't mind me ,

when i first saw her , my heart danced.

she was really pretty with her green eyes and light brown hair , she looked exactely like her mother.

i carried her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

she smiled in her sleep . she was really a cute baby.

jake smiled at his wife and he said "what will we name her?"

"Tara" Katherine said.

"what a lovely name" jake replayed.

after a while  the doctor entered " You will be ok mrs Kate , you just need to rest. And you can go in the morning " the doctor said

the night passed and the three of them are going home . jake rent a car and he drove them home .

Kate's mother visited. she loved the child very much . and she took care of her . she stayed with them two days helping Kate to get better .

after three years *Tara is now three years old*, the old grandmother was very ill, they went to visit her .

it was clear that she was suffering from a serious illness .

they got her a doctor but without success .

Katherine and jake knew that she's on her death bed . she also knew that . she asked Kate to take a look at tara . Kate called on Tara, she came beside her grandma . Tara loved her grandmother very much , and she loves her too. she gave tara an old necklace that she was wearing . it was bright shining one . she tied the necklace around her neck.

"Tara, my love. This is for you. Keep wearing it. When you need any help, just remember I am here to help you" her grandma said as she was pointing to her heart.

The necklace was beside the place that she pointed to but, does this mean anything ?  no one thought of this . But it will be important later .

Tara was young but she understand what her grandma said .

                            ●

minutes flow , the grandma stopped breathing her heart doesn't beat .

jake looked sadly at his wife, "it's the end :( *

Kate began to cry.

                              ●

Kate's p.o.v

I am still sad about my mother's death, but I can't stop thinking about her . I really missed her very much. But I think I will be better . jake always says to me when I am sad about someone's death "no one will leave forever , He is now in a better place. he can see you, feel you and he still loves you even more than before." every time his words make me feel better.

Kate entered her daughter's room she was sleeping . she got near her and kissed her after a moment the necklace started shining , it was a special kind of precious stones i guess, with a blue coloured bright light .

I tried to get the necklace away from her neck but! what is this feeling ?! I froze in my place , something forced me not to touch it , and to get out now ...... I don't know what happened maybe I am tired or anything. I preferred going to bed now.

and I may be better tomorrow .

Katherine went to bed but she couldn't sleep she don't stop thinking "whats happening around me Did I got mad  because of sadness or what ?? maybe it's a period of time and I will be better . "

Tara was a quiet pretty young girl. her parents loved her very much . jake always says to her "if you needed my eyes I will give them to you " and she always laugh . he didn't care about that strange necklace. He just wanted to provide her a fine sweet life , she is his only daughter .

                               ●

in the morning , it was breakfast time. Kate was setting up the table. jake is going to his work he got ready. Katherine called on Tara to eat . " Here is your food, Tara, two eggs, a pancake with honey and an orange juice ." Kate said

"I don't want eggs" Tara said

"you should eat them they are healthy"

"but....  "

"finish your food !!! "

before tara say anything the necklace began to shine again but with red scary brighter light that she hadn't seen such before.

she was afraid that it will harm her daughter so she came calm and told her to do whatever she wants.

The light of the necklace went off. It went back to its original . The red colour seemed scary such as anger coming from a face hadn't ever known happiness.

Katherine p.o.v

every time I only try to speak with tara about it something forces me to stop and step back. I was very worried, but I tried to stop thinking oh god please help me !

_________________________

end of the chapter ^.^

hope you like it

*now this is my first ever story on wattpad if you liked it please vote for it and if you wanted to complain about anything please comment*

enjoy :) I will try to update soon

~~Tosii