chApteR (3)

after 5 minutes she came back normal without a word .

Elisa was true when she said that she is a quiet girl .

it's the break time ,

"Are you going down with us or you will stay like yesterday ?" Eli asked me

"Yea I will go but give me a minute" i replied

"okay , take your time I will be waiting for you out. " she said

I looked at juliana and asked her if she was going down with us

" it's ok i will " she said

before we go to Eli i said to her " what happened to you in the history period ?"

"nothing is important for you to know , let's go now she is waiting for us . " she said coldly

Tara's p.o.v

She is a very strange girl , what is not important for me to know ?

How could she be my friend and I don't know anything about her or her life . if she still want me to visit her on Friday maybe i could know what is  happening with her .

We went and met Eli she was waiting for us near the  stairs of the corridor . she didn't look amazed when she saw juli with me, as I called her yesterday of course.

The three of us went down together .

juliana didn't have food so she went to the cafeteria .

"you can wait for me here I will buy something from the cafeteria . i don't have my food" juli said

"okay, we will be here " Eli replied

she went and elisa began to talk with me.

E;"then , have you done what you wanted?"

T; " what do you mean ?"

she smiled and said ; " why had you called me yesterday ?"

T: "Ahh. i didn't want what are you thinking of but only i was interested in her i wanted to know her story and what she was doing that's all ."

E; " that's ok . have you noticed her in the second period ? what was that ?"

T: " i really don't know but when I asked her she told me that nothing is important for me to know . I was very angry then but I remembered what she said yesterday. she invited me to her house on Friday evening. maybe I could know anything from what happened ."

E: " sshhh , stop she had came. "

Juliana came with a big bag of food with three kinds of everything.

she sat down beside us and gave each one a cupcake, orange juice and some sweets .

E ; " wow , why is all this ? We have our food . "

j; "it's no need I also bought for me some . and also bought a sandwich "

we began to talk and eat we talked about ourselves . where we live , what we like and what we hate . and many things . juli also invited Eli to her house on Friday.

We both accepted the invitation.

                             ●

tara p.o.v

the day ended up . ohh finaly it was a tall school day i am very tired now. I hope dad could come quickly and take me home . I need to sleep.

after a while dad's car appeared outside. I said goodbye to my friends and went to him.

"then how was your day ? I hope you was fine you didn't look okay in the morning." dad asked

" Don't worry I'm great now. it was the same of every school day nothing is new."

i replied

we returned home . I went upstairs to my room and threw my body on the bed . I slept quickly as i was very tired . I couldn't even change my clothes.

The week passed quickly . it's now Friday evening. I was getting ready to go . Elisa's mother will drive us to juli .

she gave us the address.

i stood infront of the mirror staring at myself when I heard the front door opened and my mom welcomed someone . For a while i couldn't imagine who is him . I'm still standing in front of the mirror playing with my hair .

after seconds , elisa entered the room and stood beside me with a quiet smile.

I smiled at her "let's go , or what ?" i said .

"first, are you ok ?" she said to me

"Yea I am alright. i was just thinking"

i said.

"thinking of what "

"Don't be annoying . aren't your mother waiting for us down :D"

i said while i was hitting her softly in a joking way .

"ohh , Hurry up we are late "

i took my bag and we ran down quickly to Eli's mother.

"why were you late girls ? Your friend is waiting for you "

elisa's mother said

we rode and Eli's mother began to ask me about my family and the girl we are going to .

I didn't tell her much but we talked until we arrived .

"goodbye , girls I'll leave now but I will come at 8:00 enjoy"

elisa's mother said.

I rang on the bell after a minute juliana opened the door for us we entered and she closed the door behind .

"Welcome , this is my house let me show it to you" she said

it wasn't as big as ours but it looks good and clean .

"then where is your parents ?" Elisa asked

juliana was quite for a moment then she said

"my mom died 7 years ago and my father works outside the country he come and visit us once a month then he leave the next day . I live with my older brother and my grandma ." juliana said

we sat in the living room her grandma welcomed us . she looked tired but friendly in the same time.

she gave us some cookies and cola then she left us .

"You have a kind grandma" :) I said

"thanks i love her very much . let's eat and go talk in my room."

we finished and went behind her to her room.

"I know there is much stories and secrets we should tell to each other but before this ,, friends ;D ? "

juliana said

"friends :D " i and Eli said in the same voice

juliana's brother knocked the door and entered.

"Do you need anything girls ? I'm going outside."

he said

"where are you going?" juli asked him.

"I am going for a walk with my friend." then he left us

we was quiet for a minute .

"then why aren't you talking? that's ok i will start by telling my story but listen carefully and I am not a liar okay? so belive me. start ?"

i said to them

"start!...." they said

"okay , .............."

___________________________________

end of the chapter hope you like it ^.^

wait for ch 4 i will update soon .

and please if you liked it please vote for and share it i want many to read it . :)

~Tosii