chApteR (5)

I told mum about juliana's call and what her brother done for me .

"Let's go to her what we're waiting for ."

i smiled and we both went to the car .

mum drived quickly to juliana's house , we entered the street of their house but before we reach it we found juliana running .

mum stopped the car and she told her to ride with us .

"what happened with your brother ,juli. why were you running so fast?" my mum asked

she looked at me , she was breathing quickly . "Edward....!!! His friend called on the telephone and said that while they were walking some bad guys cut their walk and started to hit them . They took their money and their phones. He could escaped from them. But my brother couldn't .

i was going to meet him near our school . Ohh I'm very worried about him , Tara " she said

my mum drove the car quickly to our school .

juliana saw a boy waiting in the street she shouted and said "that's Edward's friend."

mum stopped the car I and juli went down to meet him . He looked so afraid and worried .

"Where is my brother ?! tell me now where is him !!! " juliana said

"calm down , i know where is him and don't worry he's my friend and I won't leave you alone ." he said

"that's ok Greg, but can we go now before it's too late ." she said

"Yea . is your Friend coming with us ? If so , it's better for her mother not to come ." he said

"why not ?" i asked

"I'm sorry but she won't be helpful for us the the place is near hear ." he said .

"Mum please wait for us here we won't be late ." i told mum

"we will be there for half an hour if passed and we didn't came back wait another 10 minutes and then call the police " he smiled and said "goodbye ,.."

we followed him and i asked about that place .

" it's an old garage near hear . no one use it . they consider it their own place . I escaped from them  before we go but I followed them without they know it , but I know if I couldn't escape from the beginning i won't when we enter that place . But we can three rescue him .now listen to me , ...." He said and i interpreted him saying : " No need for this , i know how I could help him alone , just get Edward away from them and take a step backward ."

"What!! Are you crazy ? they are many big boys and you are a 10 years old girl what can you do ." Greg said

"sshhh be quite you don't know what this girl can do just trust me and don't worry ." i said

"But....."

"with no but just do what I said " i said

"ok but I will be at your back if you needed anything " he said

"That's ok but remember that it's no need " i said

"that's the garage . they are here .Are you still want what in your mind Tara ? Do whatever you want but remember that I warned you "

Greg said .

I smiled and we went from another door we entered but they hadn't seen us yet .

they were tying Edward with ropes hardly .

" What will we do by this guy now ?"

one of them said

"I don't know but I think I hadn't enough fun with him . who had an idea ?" another one said but he looked the leader of them .