chApteR (2)

years passed quickly with the same thing , Tara is now 10 years old. she can now understand all what happens around her. *Katherine's still confused about the necklace but much less than before .*

it was the first day of the school after the summer holiday, jake and Kate took her to her school *Washington internationalschool* it's about two streets far.

"enjoy your day,honey and listen to your teachers " Her mother said.

Tara entered her class *she was still wearing the necklace her grandma gave . The teacher welcomed her students. they had four periods ,it's the break time, all the pupils should go down to the playground.Tara didn't want to go . "come on, Tara let's go " elisa said. she was the girl just sitting beside Tara . "No,I don't want. I am a little bit tired"

Elisa didn't talk a lot and went down alone .

Tara p.o.v

should I stay ? but I want to play ,, i wanted to have many friends but  I shouldn't go . many could be harmed .

No!! i don't want this to happen. what shall I do now?

stay strong Tara . don't be silly , can't you wait and it will be ok :") 

ohh I am tired of thinking I am gonna eat a sandwich let's see what mum put for me ,,,,,,,,

eggs sandwiches !!!!

My  face went red with anger again and the necklace started shining again With the scary colour .

I tried to calm down my soul  but too late most of the class was damaged.

then  what will my teacher think about me when she see this ?

What should I tell mum ?

I looked around myself I found a strange girl sitting in the last desk but I hadn't seen her when she entered , Has she seen anything from what happened ? 

no one entered, she must be here from the beginning. she is very strange she didn't talk at all.

i stared at her for a minute. she noticed me looking at her.

"Hi, ....." she said

"um, hi " I replied

" I'm juliana, let me know your name" she said in a friendly way I'mnot worried any more now

"tara" I said in a high voice

"tell me your story , what had happened from 5 minutes ? "

she asked

"a long story , .....  tell you later"

"alright , what a mess. come on you should clean up this, and I'll help you"

"thank you"

"no time for this ;) , they will be up in 10 minutes, let's go "

I smiled and started cleaning , we borrowed somethings from the corridor servant that will help us.

We nearly cleaned the whole class.

"This is okay, it's much better than before" juliana said.

"Thanks again" i said

she smiled.

juliana p.o.v

I was sitting listening to music when I saw a something shining red with a girl in the front . Some strange rays went out of it. I won't lie I was a little bit scared. after one minute it went back to it again making a whole mess and damage of some things. I stared at her then she looked around her and stared at me .