O N E

Finn's pov

I'm about to go on stage and perform in front of a lot of fans. I can hear everyone shouting my name and waiting for me to go on stage. when I finally get on stage I see people jumping and cheering and holding up posters that says 'MARRY ME' or 'I LOVE YOU FINN' and other stuff like that. it felt weird, I've done this since I was twelve and it still feels weird to have everyone shoting your name and paying for tickets just to see me.

Millie's pov

I walk out my bedroom ready to go to work, I work as pizza delivery. I make my way to the kitchen and see that both my mom and dad are talking on the phone like always, they can't go 5 minutes without talking on their phone. They never stop working, when they are not at work they are talking on their phone and always says it's important because it's work. I'm honestly sick of it, because they never pay attention to me and I know some people probably thinks i'm lucky, but I don't think I am, I just want them to care about me and they don't. I could be gone for a week without them noticing.

I take my kays and leave the house and get to my car. I start it and drive to work.

When I arrive to work I quickly go and change to my working clothes and take the pizzas that I'm supposed to deliver and start driving

I put on the radio and hear someone talking about some celebrity

"we're sending you to Finn's show in vegas. This show is sold out in minutes. This is an all-access backstage pass. Meet Finn, hang out with him before the show, watch from the VIP area. We have Finn Wolfhard on the line right now. Finn Wolfhard!"

"hey! how's it going Turbo?"

"I know you don't have a lot of time, you're about to go on stage in LA. But you're on your first world tour for your latest album."

"yeah, we're just getting started. We got three shows in Vegas, and then we head to New York, and Europe, It's crazy."

"you're 17! I mean, this has got to be the ride of your life, right? I mean your show sold out in seconds, you got three number one hits, and well, we've all seen your girlfriend."

"well..."

"I mean hey, don't get me wrong, Nikki Brown is a little too young for me. But look do you wanna trade places?"

"haha, maybe"

"sign me up"

"I mean we're having a great time. It's madness honestly."

"well, keep it going. You're crushing it right now. We'll see you in Vegas, have a great show."

"thanks, dude"

After hearing that Interview I turned the radio off and arrived to the house I was supposed to deliver pizza. I looked at the house and realized I knew the person who ordered the pizzas. And my only reaction was saying "oh..."

I got out of my car, took the pizzas and knocked on the door. I could hear loud music from inside the house and people laughing and having fun. No one answered the door so I rang the bell several times until someone opened the door.

"oh my god! what!" a irritated girl said while she opened the door.

"Hi Maddie" was all I said.

"what do you want?" she asked annoyed.

I looked at the pizza and then right back at her.

"what do you think I want? You ordered pizzas" I told her, looking at her annoyed.

she turned around and yelled at everyone at her party asking who ordered the pizzas which was a guy and she simple told the guy he was an idiot and then she closed the door telling me to wait.

she handed me the money and dropped it on the floor on purpose.

"there you go, whoops" she said and had a huge smile on her face.

I picked up the money and counted it and saw that there were five more dollars than she was supposed to pay so I handed her the five dollar bill but she declined it.

"okay, all you sweetheart. buy yourself something cute. fix those nails, i don't know" Maddie told me while she was looking at me up and down.

when she said that all I could do was nick my head and looking down trying not to laugh at her for being such a bitch.

"what" she snapped at me

"nothing, nothing" I told her.

"oh please, I know that look. Don't judge me." Maddie said

"I didn't say anything" I told her getting more annoyed with her.

"you're just jealous. mmm-hmm." she nodded her head while she talked to me.

"of what?" I asked thinking it was funny how she thought I was jealous of her.

"Oh, my gosh. That I have this awesome life, and I look super sick in this dress, and you don't have any of those things." she said and by now I could tell that she was drunk by the way she talked.

"Okay, if that's what you call it..." she cut me off.

"You know, I would invite you in to come hang, but you look super busy with your adorable little pizza route. " she said sarcastically.

"Like I would have come anyway" I honestly just wanted to punch her in the face.

"you smell like pizza, like a deep dish, meat lover's pizza"she looked at me with disguised.

"yeah, whatever, here's your pizzas. Have a great night. thanks for the tip." I told her and walked away from her door and back to my car.

words: 958