T W O

Finn's pov

After the show I went back to my tour bus. There was a lot of paparazzis taking pictures of me, fans screaming and asking if I could take a picture with them but I just ignored them and went straight to my tour bus, I didn't want to be rude and ignore my fans but I was so tired and exhausted and I honestly didn't have the energy to take pictures with them.

I walked to the sofa we had on the tour bus and sat down. I saw that I had gotten a message from Nikki and opened it.

Iris Apatow:

heard the show went well.

can't wait to see you in Vegas!

I didn't respond to her, I just looked at the picture and shook my head

I didn't respond to her, I just looked at the picture and shook my head. Why would she send me a picture of her? and why does she keep texting me?

"We have a full day of press tomorrow before the show. They've added dates in Europe as well" My manager told one of her assistans.

"we've also got some new tour merch that we need your approval on as soon as possible. We should have it to you by tomorrow" her assistant told me.

"just give it to me" my manager demanded.

"they want you to co-host the teen awards" her assistant told me and my manager got all excited for some reason.
" I like that idea, that would be some great exposure" my manager said with a smile.

"Co-host with who?" was all I asked.

"they were thinking Sadie"

I got really annoyed when they told me I had to co-host with Sadie. I would not do it if I had to do it with her.

"The fans love to see the two of you together, sweetheart" my manager told me, hoping that she could change my mind.

"we're not together though anymore, mom!" I snapped at my mom. yep that was right, my manager was my own mom.

"well maybe you guys can reunite at the awards? Now that would be huge!" my mom's second assistant asked.

"NO, I'm never dating her again. In fact, can you tell her management to make her stop texting me?" I asked and looked at my mom.

my mom just nodded and looked disappointed and shocked that I snapped like that. I ignored it and went to my bunk, changing to more comfortable clothes. After I had change clothes I decided to play 'call of duty' with my online friends. And no they didn't know know that I was the famous Finn Wolfhard.

"Finn! where have you been, man? you are missing an epic match." one of the guys said who I think was Gaten.

"dude, we were outnumbered." another guy said who I assume was Caleb

"yeah, it was, uh, pretty much a massacre" Noah said.

"you're telling me the three of you couldn't even hold your own?" I asked them.

"they were really good" Caleb confirmed to me.

"don't worry we'll get them next weekend" I told him.

"I got plans with my girlfriend next weekend" Caleb told me with a little annoyed voice.

"yeah right"

"oh, come on"

both Gaten and Noah said while they were laughing at the thought of Caleb having a girlfriend.

"this is real okay? whatever you have going on next week is not" Gaten told Caleb.

"my girlfriend isn't fake, dude" Caleb said annoyed.

"ditching us for a girl is so wrong" I told Caleb honestly.

"are you busy all weekend?" Noah asked Caleb.

"None of your business" was all Caleb said. He was probably hoping that we would drop the subject but he knew us better than that. Of course we wouldn't drop it.

"just tell us" I demanded

"why tell you guys something you're gonna give me a hard time about?" Caleb said.

"that mean it's lame" I said laughing and so did the others.

"I know it's lame, I'm very aware of that" Caleb said annoyed.

"we promise that we won't give you any crap about it" I told him, hoping that he would just tell us and not make a huge deal out of it.

"Fine. so dumb. we are going to that stupid Finn Wolfhard concert. Happy?" when Caleb said that I dropped my game control and made us lose the game.

"Finn Wolfhard? seriously?" Gaten asked Caleb.

"I know,But my girl's gotta a thing for him." Caleb told Gaten.

"I hate that guy" Noah told everyone.

"No idea what my girlfriend sees in him." Caleb said.

"HEY" I yelled but then realized it was a mistake since they don't know that I'm Finn Wolfhard.

"what?" Noah asked.

"uhh..nothing" I told them.

"he's a celebrity right? so he's not real." Gaten said.

"what the hell are you guys even talking about?" I asked them. Hoping that they would dropp the subject.

"he's like a safety net, so when your girlfriend is mad at you, she pretend he's perfect and would do everything she wishes you would do." Gaten explained. And I honestly thought that sounded stupid.

"thank you, doctor Gaten" Caleb joked with Gaten.

"you're just jealous because he's dating Iris Apatow." Noah said.

"which one of us are you talking to?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know" Noah said and I started laughing.

"who is Iris Apatow?" Caleb asked.

"she is hot. That's all you need to know" Noah answered.

"she is not that hot." I told them.

"what hah, you are so wrong about that" Noah said.

"trust me" was all I said before turning the game off. I got sick of all the talking about me and Iris honestly. It's like all I am is a face to everyone, not even a person.

Words: 955