T H R E E

Finn's pov

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it seeing my mom standing there "Finn? we are grabbing food before we hit the stretch to Vegas. Do you want anything?" my mom asked me and I told her no hoping that I would get some alone time for myself. The tour bus was parked outside mcdonald's that pretty much empty so I made a stupid mistake and changed to regular clothes, took my jacked, put on my shoes, left the bus, took my skateboard and  left. Only for 30 minutes I thought to myself. My plan wasn't running away, I just wanted some fresh air and since it's late outside I thought no one would be out so I wouldn't get recognised.

I saw a poster of me and the tour hanging outside some random store and I looked at it and ripped it away. I turn around and when I was about to walk away I see 4 girls standing there and staring at me, they were trying not to freak out. But they failed.

"OH MY GOD" one of the girl's screamed.

"crap" I said

"it's you!" the same girl said.

"pfft. No it's not" i told them.

"you're Finn Wolfhard!" she said looking really shocked.

"i'm like your biggest fan" she continued

thanks I really I appreciate that" I thanked her and started to run away from them but they followed me. and keep screaming and telling me to wait.

  Millie's pov

I refueled the car and then I opened the door and sat down in my car. I heard someone baning on my door so I looked at the person and I recognised him but I don't know where from exactly.

"what the fuck" I yelled at him because he scared me.

"help!" he screamed.

"I'm sorry?" I asked him, I was really confused by now.

"wait, do you know who I am?" he asked me.

"what no? why the hell would I know who you are?" I asked him.

"please let me in"

"uh no!" I told him.

"you gotta help me out"he begged.

"I don't know who you are" I told him.

"Exactly" he said.which made me even more confused.

I was about to say no again and drive away when I saw 4 girls running forwards to us so I opened the door for him and he got in and I started to drive the car away from the girls. I drove for a while until we got to a place where there was no cars or people walking around so I stopped the car. I looked at him and finally realized who he was.

"All right, you seriously saved my life back there and you have some pretty good driving skills" he told me

" wow, You're Finn Wolfhard" I chuckeld.

"oh come on, I thought you said you didn't know me" he said irritated.

"well at the time I didn't but. But I know--" he cut me off.

"look, just please don't scream, okay? I'll give you anything you want, concert tickets? oh. autographs, photos? anything you want. Just please don't say anything" he asked and begged me.

"you are unbelievable. Dude, how conceited are you?" I asked him annoyed.

"what?" he asked looking really confused.

"you're just assuming i'm a fan?" I asked him again.

"aren't you?" he asked me still confused.

"you know what? I really don't care who you are, so you can take your concert tickets and your photos, and you can shove 'em right up your ass" I told him, getting angry at him.