Chapter 4

Summer's POV:

I was getting ready for school when I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you dressed?" I hear Luke say awkwardly from behind the door.

"Yeah, come in." I say finishing my last curl.

Luke walked in as I was putting my black vans on.

"Wow." Luke said looking at me. I looked down at myself. I was wearing white shorts, and a light blue flowy tank top.

"Do I look okay?" I asked.

"Of course, you always look good. But Cal sent me up here to get you. We're gonna be late if we don't leave like now." He said as I slung my backpack over my shoulder.

"Let's go." I said pushing him out of my room. He smiled running to the stairs to get in front of me. I chuckled pushing him slightly at the bottom of the stairs, and he faked that he fell and sat at the bottom on the floor.

"Ow, Summer. That wasn't nice." he pouted.

"Poor baby. Now let's go." I say putting my hand out to help him up, but instead he pulls me down to the floor and I end up laying on his chest.

"Ow." I say looking at him.

"Oops." he says chuckling, as I looked into his eyes. suddenly we heard a fake cough. I looked up to see Calum shaking his head smirking.

"You haven't even been on a first date and you're already showing massive amounts of PDA." He said as Luke and I got up off the ground.

"I just got a date, and you're already being a cockblock." Luke said as I laughed.

"Come on boys, we're gonna be late." I said shoving them both out of the house. We had to walk to school because Michael had to be there early for some meeting with a teacher because he was failing.

Luke grabbed my hand as we were almost to school, and Calum groaned.

"Ugh, why am I always the 3rd wheel?" Calum huffed.

"Because you don't have a girl." I said sticking my tongue out at him. "And Mikey will kill you if he sees us holding hands." I say looking at Luke.

"I know Mikey loves us together." he said as Calum mumbled something and walks ahead of us.

"Oh, you're that confident?" I ask smirking.

"I'm his best friend. He trusts me with his sister. Oh, by the way. I'm taking you out tonight so be ready by 7. It's not too fancy, so don't get too dressed up for me." He said smirking, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. Before I went into homeroom, he planted a small kiss on my cheek.

"I'll meet you here after?" he asked.

"Yeah, unless I get kidnapped." I said smiling at him.

"If that happens, I'll be the first to rescue you!" he exclaimed as I chuckled walking into homeroom and sitting down next to Bailey.

"Hey." I said as she smiled taking out her earbuds.

"Hey, so I saw you and Luke outside of school this morning. I swear you're ambitious. You're here 2 weeks, and already dating the hottest guy in school." she said just as I got a nasty stare from Allison as she walked in the room. I smiled and waved at her, as she huffed and sat down in her seat.

"You really have a death threat don't you?" she asked as I laughed.

"Just a little." I said as we laughed and class started.