Chapter 5

Summers POV:

"And then he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I told Bailey finishing the story.

"And what did you say?" she asked.

"Well, I kissed him. Oh god. I forgot to say yes!" I exclaimed as she laughed.

"Call him stupid!" she said between fits of laughter.

Luke's POV:

"I don't really know if that means yes or not. Like she just kissed me." I told Cal. We had just gotten to my house, and he was staying over because we had a music project to finish.

"Who knows man. Girls are tricky." He said typing something into the computer.

Before I could answer back my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked not checkin the caller ID.

"Hey, it's me." She said. Even her voice was perfect.

"Hey Summer. What's up?" I asked smiling even though she couldn't see me.

"It just dawned on me that I never really answered your question earlier." She said as I almost stopped breathing. "I would love to be your girlfriend Luke." she said as I smiled wide.

"Seriously? oh my god." I said as I heard her giggle.

"Hey, I have to take a shower. But can I FaceTime you after for a bit? Unless you need to sleep" she asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'd stay up all night to talk to you." I said as Calum groaned, an I flipped him off.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later than. Bye Lukey!" she exclaimed and hung up.

Cal and I finished the project just as she called.

"Hello beautiful." I said as she giggled.

"Hey Luke. How's the project?" she asked smiling.

"We just finished. You're so lucky you didn't have to do it." I groaned.

"Perks of starting school in the middle of the semester." She said laughing.

"So, where's Bailey? I thought she was sleeping over?" I asked.

"She's in my room sleeping. I'm in the kitchen." She said as I noticed the stove behind her.

"Oh makes sense. But why the kitchen?" I asked.

"I don't know. Why not the kitchen?" she asked smirking as I laughed.

"What's so funny?" she said pouting.

"You're just so cute." I said blushing.

"Awe, Lukey you're blushing. You're so much cuter!" she said hiding her cheeks.

"We're not gonna be that couple are we?" I asked as she laughed.

"I hope not. Those kind of couples are annoying." She said scrunching her nose.

"Don't do that, it's too adorable!" I said biting my lip.

"Don't bite your lip, it's too sexy!" she said blushing.

"Awe, now who's blushing?" I asked a she laughed.

"So, where's Cal?" she asked hiding her cheeks with her hands.

"He passed out after we dismissed the project." I said switching the camera around and showing her Calum.

"Awe, he looks adorable when he's sleeping!" she exclaimed.