>> First Day

[September 10] First day of school, Lena Maddox brought to her new school by her Father using their car. Lena goes out to their car at stand at the front of the school's gate arch.

Wow, this school looks huge.. Lena says.

The Principal said he'd be at the entrance to give you a tour. Don't make him wait! Dad says.

Okay, okay. Thanks, Dad! See you later. Lena says.

 .

.

And then Lena walks to the campus and goes to the Classroom's entrance to see the principal.

This school is so big! O.O Lena says.

.

.

And then she talks to the principal at the front of Classroom's entrance.

You must be Lena Maddox, the Canadian transfer student, right? I'm Principal Gottlieb. Welcome to Greenfield High School. Let me introduce you to your tour guide, Sid. Principal says.

.

.

Sid comes to Lena and Principal Gottlieb.

Nice to meet you! My name's -- Lena says.

Grrr... >_< Sid says.

Don't worry about him. He knows the campus well. He repeated the last grade three times! When you two are finished, come to my office. I like to have a brief meeting with every new student. Principal says.

.

.

The principal goes inside and Sid talks to Lena.

Ok, let's make something clear. I'm not your friend and I'm not gonna be your friend. Showing newbies around school is just my punishment for burning my desk last year. Sid says.

Oh. Are you a pyromaniac, or something? Lena asks.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't just asked me that. I'm too busy to show people around, so here's a map. Good luck! Sid says and leaves.

.

.

The Principal looks scary. Lena says.

.

.

Lena goes to the Main building to go to the Principal's office. When she is on the hallway going to the principal's office, she saw a male student talking to the Principal in front of the Principal's Office.

Wright, enough is enough! This is your last warning! Principal says to the Ben.

But, the course just started!!! And that fire extinguisher is half empty, anyway... Ben says.

I don't want to see you around here anymore! Get out of my face! Principal says to Ben.

.

.

The Principal goes to his Office and Wright runs away. And then, Lena goes inside of the Principal's office.

Have a seat, Lena. Let's chat! Principal says.

Lena sits. Act smart, Lena. This guy can make or break you. Lena says on her mind.