>> Makeover

[September 21] A few days later.. Again, Lena Maddox brought to her new school by her Father using their car. Lena goes out to their car at stand at the front of the school's gate arch.

Hey, you don't look too happy. Is everything ok at the new school? Dad says.

Don't worry, Dad. It's just hard to make friends at the beginning. Lena says.

You're a nice girl. I'm sure you'll be accepted here. Dad says and leaves.

.

.

Sid comes.

Hey, you. I couldn't help but hear what you told to your Dad. I bet you make some friends here. Not everyone bites.  Sid says.

Thanks. You're kinda nice. Lena says.

No, don't misunderstand me. I don't wanna be your friend. I'm just sayin' you could meet up with Ethan and Chloe, a.k.a. the Super Geeks. They usually hang out under the dead tree next to the cafeteria. Sid says and leaves.

.

.

Lena walks while she was going to a guy next to the parking lot.

Clearly, the worst day of my life.. Lena says while walking.

.

.

She reach the weird guy exercising next to the parking lot.

Hey!? I challenge you to beat my running record around the campus in 30 seconds. Do you accept? Max says.

Yes, why not? Lena says.

Ready? Steady? GOOOOO!!!!! Max yells.

.

.

Lena runs around the campus and beated Max's record.

Wow, I'm impressed. You are so awesome! Max says.

I know. :D Lena says and leaves.

.

.

Lena goes to the dead tree to meet the people that Sid said. Two geeks appears from Lena's back that make her shocked.

Arghh!!! you scared me! So.. are you the losers? Lena asks. Are theses two weirdos my only chance  to make friends here??? Lena asks her mind.

Hey Chloe, she looks scared. Ethan says to Chloe.

Are you scared? Maybe you should see my Voodoo doll collection. I keed, I keed. You're the new girl! So, what are you doing here? Chloe asks Lena.

Just wandering around. This is a cool dead tree. It's almost, like, half alive... but not. Lena answers.

Yeah! You get that vibe too? We like hanging around it. Chloe says.

We all need friends. If you want to fit in, you'll need to have a clear idea of who you want to be. Ethan says.

But, I have to dive my brain into books... or, whaterver that saying is... Lena says.