Greenfield High People

Lena Maddox -  Nicknamed Lil' Lena. Main character of the story. A geeky transfer student from Canada and always late to homeroom. She writes for the school newspaper; still looking for Mr. Right. She loves school recitals, rainy days and romantic comedies. She hates pick-up lines, wannabes, and the concept of the bottled water. "Don't look back' it's nothig but a vast wasteland."

Ben Wright - Nicknamed Big-Time Ben. He always forget his hall pass. He writes for the school newspaper; still looking for the right girl. 

Principal Gottlieb - Nicknamed Bad Eagle. The Annoying Disciplinarian. He graduated from the Greenfield High years ago. He loves Football games, romantic dinners, and sentecing kids to detention. He hates Board of Education and PTA meetings. "Suffer today, enjoy tomorrow!"

Sheena Freedman - Nicknamed Raccoon. A loner. Nobody's sure, but people guess she was dropped as a child. She loves piercings, liquid eyeliner, punk rock and scary cats. She hates smiling. "Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing."

Kaitlin Marmey - Nicknamed Princess. The Most Popular on Greenfield high. She always gets what she wants, and just scored a new convertible. She loves Fashion mags, big hoop earrings, Page ash bikinis. She hates Colored tattoos, guinea pigs, boys who smell. "As if."

Skye Boxer - Nicknamed Diva Fierce. The Flirt skirt. She is crazy book smart but tries to hide it. She loves costumes, jewelry, Fuschia lipstick and French class. She hates boys who wear their jeans low and punk band. "Stay classy."

Sid Schoenewerk - Nicknamed Snake. A dirt bag. He sets fire to his books last year while yelling "da plane, da plane!" He love loud motorcycles, metal bands, teachers who look the other way. He hates any representation of authority. "Do I know you? I didn't think so."

Carter Butler - Nicknamed King Carter. A Rich Kid. He is an heir to some foreign prince that nobody knows. He loves sports cars, designer clothes and girls. He hates girls who don't give him the time of day. "Those lucky enough to be my friend know who you are."

Roman Voytski - Nicknamed Bus. A Bully. He has been stealing lunches from his classmates since kindergarten. He loves PB and J sandwiches, ant farms, and a stuffed bear named Teddy. He hates Airplane seats, poetry and doctor visits. "Party, rinse, repeat."

Chloe Lee - Nicknamed Clo. A Problem Child. She practically popped out of the womb wearing black. She loves snow days, hair dye, combat boots and the occult. She hates Cheerleaders, pop music, anything pick (other than her hair). "So be it."

Ethan Keegan - Nicknamed Team Geek. A Brainiac. He earns money by doing homework of the other students. He loves Musicals, skinny ties, deep dish pizza, cute boys. He hates Brussels sprouts, dishonesty, rudeness. "Vote or Die."

Ty Perkins - Nicknamed Tee Pee. An Alpha male. He was up for a college basketball scholarship if he can maintain a 3.0 GPA. He loves working out, race car driving and french fries. He hates detention, report cards, mowing lawn and yoga. "Shut up or Grow up. You decide."