13 - knowing.

xiii.

         Niall smirked this time, his gaze falls to his sister on the bed and then comes back to Leah's eyes. "Okay, if everything is what you want to know then it is what you'll get." he speaks making Leah gets surprised, she thought he was going to shrug it off and tell her no, taking in the fact that his sister is in the hospital with something she doesn't know.

*

          They spent four hours talking about everything, literally everything. He told her about the time he got into the wrong bus and fell asleep and woke up in Canada, and how he grew up alone with his mother until he was fifteen, where she died of cancer, and she had a boyfriend which didn't want to take care of the child they had together which is his sister Lucy. He also told her of Lucy's sickness, which is lung cancer. Niall raised Lucy practically, and works everyday at a cafe close to where he lives to pay the bills and Lucy's medicine. In some points, a few tears strolled down in Leah's face but Niall wiped them away and told her it was alright, and that he's better now. 

          On the other hand, Leah told him about her boring life. She constantly was over-studying for things, how she never liked seeing movies and how she won in cross country two years ago. Her life is a constant routine of school, sports, reading, and sleeping. Leah mentioned she doesn't have siblings nor has met any other family member apart from her aunt Jude. How her parents are always on business trips and they're never around.

          But when Leah was in the middle of another story of hers, movements where heard from the bed and Niall stood up quickly, running to his sister's side. Leah looks worried at them but her worries go away and they get replaced by guilt when she hears Lucy say, "Who is she?" 

{{when niall cleaned leah's tears sobbing, who ships niah?}}