20 - car.

↪xx.

          Leah's eyes were not puffy today, she was happy and cheery. Her mouth didn't fall in a frown, she was actually smiling. Not smiling fake when people asked her if she was okay when she went out to buy more movies, but a real smile that showed her rosy lips even delightful today, her teeth showed and her tongue stuck in between the, just like she usually smiled before meeting him. 

She was positive this meant she was not fine. She was actually more than fine, she was alright. Leah wasn't sad or angry at basically everyone she knew in her life, she was sorta happy. She didn't depend on her mother anymore, she didn't depend on Niall anymore. She was herself, she was doing what she wanted to do, she was buying the clothes she wanted and she was deciding things for herself. 

Leah had help though, Lucy texted her every day and told her when her brother wasn't there so Leah could go and watch a movie with her. Lucy knew about what Niall had done and even though she knew the reason, she didn't say anything because she knew they'd work it out when she, well, left.

Also, Leah's mother was leaving in three days, which concerned Leah a bit. She thought she'd send Niall again, and she never wants to see him again. But another part of her wants to see him again, to know the reason why he tricked her. To say goodbye properly to him, to know if he really does love her.

She knows she loves him, so much. Much more than anything she's ever felt in her life. Leah knows it's real, but she doubts his confession of love because he lied to her. She doesn't like when people lie to her.

Leah parks the car on the mall, she checks her hair on the rear-view mirror and applies some more chap-stick to her rosy lips and gets out of the car. 

She finds someone she didn't want to see getting inside his car, that was inconveniently parked beside hers.

*

guys two more chapters sigh. vote and comment! x

dedicated to sarah bc idk she's da best