Angsty DEH Fanfic(??)

Evan, Connor, and Jared were walking home one day when an odd feeling came out of nowhere to haunt Jared and Connor. The feeling was hate.

When they got home, they started their homework. It was simple math, but Evan just wanted to be sure of something. "Hey, right here,", Evan pointed to a problem he was struggling with," you're supposed to carry the six, right?" The question was directed to Connor, and he responded with a "No no no, you're supposed to-"

"Connor doesn't know his basis facts for shit."

"The fuck did you just say, Kleinman?!", Connor fired back, almost immediately.

"I said you're dumb, Murphy. In fact, you're pretty much retarded", Jared said calmly, not moving from the spot on Evan's bed.

"Wow. Someone's jealous."
"What? How am I jel-"
"You obviously wanted Evan to ask you the question. You know, so you can have a purpose for once."

Jared did get up this time, deeply offended. "Hey, I don't give a hot, gay fuck about Evan!"
"You don't?!? What a terrible friend. Just face it, four eyes. You're jealous that you're childhood friend has someone else to hang out with."

"Four eyes!?!?!? You in kindergarten, or some shit!??!"

"Guys....", Evan said quietly.

"Nah nah nah nah. Stay outta this, Evan", Connor said with a wag of his index finger.

"Yeah, Hansen. Go fuck yourself!"

"Jared! Goddammit!" Connor tackled Jared on the bed, fighting with no longer verbally, but physically. He was really mad, because Jared was getting it; but Kleinman was fighting back as well, biting and kicking and yelling.

Evan felt terrible. He just couldn't take it, the two people he really cared about, fighting until blood was visible. He grabbed the sides of his own head, and screamed a high-pitched frequency.  The angry bois stopped and stared at Evan, only to see him crying.
"Oh. Sorry, Evan.", Jared said suddenly, then he ran downstairs and left the house.

Evan and Connor talked about it and snuggled.