chapter 4//finn's hitman

Author's Note:

Sorry that you have to wait in so many lines, lmao. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The photoshoot line was even longer than the rest, but you were shaking with joy and nerves so time felt as if it passed quickly. As you got to the front of the line and Finn's hair came into view your nerves somehow disappeared. Maybe because you've already had interactions before? Or maybe you were just crazy. Anyways you slowly began to walk up to him and when he saw you his face lit up.

"Bub!" He laughs and gives you a slight hug. "Wait I just realized, I never caught your name!"

"It's Y/n, Y/n L/n," you awkwardly smile after weirdly telling him your last name.

"Cool, mines obviously Finn Wolfhard!" You give him a slight nod and we continue chatting.

After what feels like just seconds the cameraman finally rolls his eyes and yells at you and Finn. 

"I don't have all day so would you two stop talking for a minute and get this over with. I bet the fans are mad too, this line was supposed to be about an hour wait and you two have made it a two-hour wait." He begins to position the camera correctly. Finn and you exchange glances and get ready for the picture. He shuffles behind you and begins to wrap his arms around your waist.

"Is this okay?" He whispers into your ear, you can feel his hot breath and you squirm a little. Though you're not feeling discomfort (if ya know what I mean ;D) so you nod your head. The cameraman begins to count down from five.

5,4,3...

When he reaches three you feel a pair of soft, warm lips press against your cheek. Before you can respond the man snaps a picture of you and Finn, but he's not the only one. As you look around you see that a countless number of Finn's fans are holding their phones up, trying to catch this once in a lifetime moment. Almost synchronized the fans all look down at their phones and begin to, what you assume, post the videos. You're heart flutters and you give Finn a wide grin.

"Can't keep anyone else waiting, sorry. We'll talk more after the photos?" Even though you want to talk for hours and hours you nod your head and start to leave. "Nice face Bub!" Finn calls out attempting to replicate the time at Safeway. You turn around just like he had and respond.

"Nice freckles Curly Fry!" He chuckles a little and begins to pose with the next fan.

Your mom needs to hurry home but you beg her to stay, this would be your only chance to talk to Finn and you didn't want to blow it.

"Y/n L/n, I am not tolerating this kind of behavior. You knew that as soon as the photo shoot ended we would leave. Heck, it was even an hour longer than it should've been!" Your mom angrily begins naming off all of the things she has to get done. Knowing all the work she has to finish you beg her to stay here by yourself, but you know how dangerous that would be... and how costly (just imagine that either your hotel, if you had to fly over, is far away and your mom needed to do work there or that driving home takes multiple hours... meaning a trip home, a trip back, and a trip home again costs a lot of time and money) it would be. Your mom continues ranting on and on when suddenly you see your friend, y/f/n, standing with his/her dad in a line.

"Mom," you cut your mom off to point at y/f/n. Your mom spins around and when she sees y/f/n she weirdly smiles. "If y/f/n is fine with it... then can I get a ride home with his/her dad and him/her?"

"Fine, but you must be home by 12 pm sharp!" You run over to y/f/n and beg him/her to give you a ride home. She/he agrees to give you a ride home and you squeal with joy, you were going to get to talk to Finn again! You hug your mom goodbye and follow y/f/n and his/her dad around for a while.

After walking around for about an hour you eventually walk by Finn's photo line to see that it was closing in two minutes. You giddily smile and agree to meet y/f/n in two hours by Starbucks.
The two minutes felt like a decade but Finn begins walking out of the photo shoot tent. At first, you go unnoticed until he suddenly turns around and screams at the top of his lungs.

"Bub!" It feels as if all eyes are on you and Finn as he walks towards you. 

"Oh, it's you again! Hmph, and I thought the hitman got rid of you!" You joke as he comes near, he plasters on a fake frown and begins to pretend to cry. 

"So that's why a scruffy looking man tried to lure me into a dark alley earlier," he pouts. You smirk at him and pretend to dial your 'hitman' again. 

"Hello, Mr. Hitman sir... Yes, yes I know... It'll cost another $150 dollars (or your currency)? But you didn't get rid of him the first time! I'm planning on filing a complaint. Good day to you sir!" You yell into your phone as you pretend to hang up. 

"So I'm only worth $150 dollars (or your currency), how disappointing!" 

You and Finn joke around for a while when you notice that the Expo has begun to clear out. You check your phone, it's only seven.. I thought the Expo closed at nine? You shrug your thought away when Finn randomly calls out. 

"My legs are getting tired, instead of standing here we go back to my trailer? I also have a mini fridge in it!" At first, it seems like he's joking, why would he of all people invite you back to his trailer.  

"Are you serious," You begin, however you sound unhappy so you add, "about the mini-fridge? I mean hell yeah, I love food! You could even say I'm dating food." He smiles in response and starts to lead you back towards his trailer.

[1049 words]