2...im his Purdy Girl

I woke up alone, well not alone there was a note that had 'Purdy' on it, it said:

hey purdy girl

everyone left, im gone to get you food

we need to talk

love,the boy you stole the heart of <3

awe he's so sweet

"Scar im back" i heard him put everything down and come upstairs i pretended to just read the letter "the boy you stole the heart of awwwee" he walked in

Ashley's POV

i got breakfast "Scar im home" i set everything down and ran up the steps two at a time "the boy you stole the heart of awwwee" i walked in it was true she stole my heart i've never felt this way about a girl before, not even close, the way our body's fit like a puzzle peice, i know cheezy right? "breakfast made by your's truly?" "yes please" she jumped on my back "to my true love" i looked up at her "in the catagory of things that go inside me, wait no, shit" i love the way she blushed when she realizes the things she sais are dirty.

I got a text while i was cooking the eggs,scar was looking at me too.

Andy:so?

Ash:she's watching me cook

A:so

Ash:so! she's making me nervous

A:she's not gonna fucking bite you like i would haha

Ash:hahaha,no but ive never felt this way about a girl before i dont know what to do

"Who you texting?" "your brother" i could tell she didn't believe me so i gave her my phone "what?" "i can tell you don't believe me but you probably don't wanna read it"

Scar's POV

He was right, i thought he was talking to a pretty girl,so i took his phone and it was my brother and he just sent:

A:ask her out but you can't go public for another year cause she's turning 17

i was curious so i looked at the other messages 'he likes me too!!!' "ask who out?"i already know the awnser "oh um a really pretty girl" he put the food infront of me but didn't make i contact "really what's she look like" he froze i caught him "you read my messages huh?" "maybe" "scar i swear its not what you think" "really" i stood infront of him "cause i havent felt this crazy about a guy before" his eyes filled up with hope,he started leaning in but i stopped him "but not as crazy as i am about food" we sat down and basically stared at eachother while eating.

"Scar im taking you out to get a new wordrobe" andy said while walking in "okay" i grabbed my varsity jaket and kissed ashley and wisperd to him "mabey a little more than food" and walked out.

"So you and ashley?" "oh andy he's so sweet i don't know what those other girls are talking about" "it's cause ashley has a past only he can tell you" i dropped it "so where are we going?" "the mall" i gave him a are you stupid? look "hot topic" "thank you"

In three hours i had a total of 12 new band shirts 15 new ripped and not ripped jeans 4 pairs of shoes 1 vans 2 doc martens and combat boots and 8 band bracelets.Andy said we could get ice cream and i said no he was shocked.

"Finally you guys are back, scar im bringing you somewhere so where comfy like sweats" "ok" i pretended to go up so i can listen to there conversation "im so nervous ive only known her a day but it feels like forever and im already asking her to be my girlfriend" "look i dont know but its clear you both are crazy for eachother already" "that obvious?" "oh yea'' i went upstairs and put my headphones in and started singing along to danny worsnops voice in not the american average even the screaming parts, i didn't realize how loud i was t'ill i seen a very shocked andy and ashley in my doorway "that was amazing,you should sing with me at our concert tomorow" "nooo" "yes" "fine" "wooohoooo!!!" they squished me.