3...learning about the past is never easy

"I've never taken someone here before" "then why me?" "cause a special view for a special girl" "your so sweet" "i try"

we sat on the hood of the car and watched the city below "this is where i come when things get to hard" we were eating popcorn and talking about all the things we have in comon, wich suprisingly was alot "hey ash" i was nervous, did i want to know his past? will i scare him away if he doesn't want to tell me? "yes" "andy told me you have a past and its the reason your called a player, will you tell me?" "i can't" "is there a special reason" i was saying it calmly cause i really don't want our night to end badly "you would run away and call me gross dirty anything you can think" "i promise" "its a long story" "i have time" "promise me you wont leave?" i looked up at him and kissed him "i promise" he layed down and patted his chest for me telling me to lay down(obviously not his actuall past but watever) "it started when i was a kid i always wanted to be a rockstar but my parents were nice enough to give me my first base,i taught myself to play as seeing that my parents didn't have the money to get me lessons but they also thought that i was not gonna persue my dream wich the more i played the more i really wanted to do something big and when i turned 16 i left to be in my first band,it was great at first but we ended up breaking up cause of all the fights" "shit" "yea and i was alone i had no money so i turned to my last option to make money, porn it was fun i had money i had girls tons of girls i was living a horny teenage boy's dream, but i never gave up my dream of bieng in a band and i was in numerous bands t'ill i met andy and thats where we both comprimised what we wanted in the band music and style and we became brothers he didnt like how i was using sex to get money but i stoped it eventually but i still had one night stands everywhere we toured ive had girlfriends but they never lasted" "oh" "yea and now im here" "ashley that is..wow" he looked at me "if you want to leave i'll drive you home" he said looking down but honestly he's not getting rid of me that easly so i kissed him" your not getting rid of me that easily purdy" "please be my girlfriend" "of course but we are not having sex for a year" he looked happy still "im am so okay with that" "lets go im hungry" we both got in the car looked at eachother and said in union "pizza and beers" sure im underage but i could't care less.

We walked in it was 7:00 andy was on the phone he looked upset "juliet im leaving soon but i don't think ill get there tonight......i know im bringing the guys too.......really you want to meet her....thanks you have no idea how much that means to me.....i love you too" "hey andy" he looked at our hands "and you still like him" "i think it made me like him more" i looked up at ash he was already looking at me "so juliet??" "we have to leave to her hotel before her set on the voice" "i wanna meet her" "she said the same thing about you" i smiled at that, usually people didn't want to meet me, well thats what i was told alot as a kid, "when do we leave?" "a.s.a.p the guys are in the car you guys take ash's car and me and the guys will take mine" so me and ashley fallowed andy in the backroads so we can get there at full speed without getting pulled over.

"So you still like me after that story?" we were nearing the hotel "yes why?" "im just saying right now alot of girls will try and kiss me and i will be shocked so i wont move, but trust me i wont cheat on you especially if my life depended on it" "trust me if a girl kisses you they'll be in the hospital grasping for dear life" he laughed "im serious" "i know" he grabed my hand "i couldnt be any more happier right now" "me either" we havent said the L word yet but i don't mind i want him to say it first.We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and saw a girl with curly brown hair and i realized it was juliet simms THE juliet simms i don't know why she wasnt already singed she was a great singer."Hi im juliet you must be scarlett andy's little sister, ashley wont shut up about you..... and you look starstruck" "im sorry its just i didn't think my brother was with you i thought it was someone else im a fan i love your song wild child" "awe thanks i think your an awesome singer and screamer" i looked confused "oh shit i wasnt supposed to say but your brother recorded you" i looked at andy "you what?!" "sorry" "i don't care juliet simms just said i was good" she hugged me "anytime,now comon you guys were gonna be late" we got there and we were waiting for juliet to be called on,it was the finale we were all praying for her to win and she ended up bieng the runner up!!

We were celebrating and a girl someone brought came up to ashley and started flirting and you could tell he wasnt interested cause i saw him from acrosse the room, but he did something i thought he would never do, he brought her upstairs,so i fallowed him upstairs he hadnt kissed her but he put her in a room that wasnt his and he closed the door so i walked up to the door and heard her slurr "come here" "ill be back" and he came out muttering "in a million years" he looked up and saw me "nice ashley now she's definatly gonna hit you" "yea well i have to change my shirt it reaks of her perfume" "come i wanna pick it" in his room i picked his two leather jackets and i noticed a girls shirt "um ash" "yes babe" "why do you have a purple girls shirt" "oh thats from my clothing line its my new tank top" it was nice it had 69 on the front with a skull princess thing on it and on the back it said 'Purdy's girl' "its mine now" "ok ill just make a new one so thats a one of a kind" i turned to him ad threw him one of his leather jackets ''just the leather jacket makes you look sexy" i didnt bother going to the bathroom i just changed my top infront of him, i put the tank top on and then i put the jacket on my arm cause i was gonna take him to get ice cream "c'mon" "that shirt looks really good on you" i rolled my eyes at him "were going to get ice cream" "yay!" andy stoped us "is that the shirt ash just created?" "yes but its the one and only thats made and its mine, were going to get ice cream" i said while putting on the studded leather jacket it was a littlle bit bigger, by little i mean alot!

"ice cream ice cream everyone scream for ashley!" ashley sang the whole way there so one the way back i was the one singing every song ashley put on and told me to sing and he cheered everytime i think he recorded it too.

when we got back people were passed out and some were still going."let's go upstairs" we went upstairs and heard moans so i looked at ashley and he smiled at me and opened his bedroom door so we could run in there we banged on the door super hard and ran into ashley's room to hear andy screaming "what,what! what the f@ck!" he slammed his door me and ashley were laughing our asses off, "that was fun but you want to go to bed?" he asked sitting on the bed "ill be right back tho" i ran to my room and grabbed my lace matching bra and underwear and a towel and ran back to ashley's room "after a shower" i said grabbing one of his shirts "can i come?" "no" i closed the door before he could protest.

"here's your towel" ashley said as i opened the curtain i stood there naked on full view cause i was shocked he actually came in "pass me my towel would you?" "but you look much better like this" "haha very funny" i had scars from when i cut 4 years ago i quit when i met my band members they helped me alot "here you go" "thanks".