5..clubbing cheaters and mama drama

Hey panda's (Because I can) I haven't been righting much of this story.... I have 190 reads with is pretty good for my first story but now I really want to work on this and make it better Because I've been practicing my righting skills and I'm gonna have to go back and edit the last chapters but it's OK Because it will get better
Love you beautiful whoever you are *bear hugs*

........................................................................................................................

"Hey Scar?" CVS said bouncing over to me in the cutest spongebob PJ pants "yesssssss CC??" I said with a mouthful of peanut butter toast MMMMMMM "can we go to the club tonight?? Pleeaaassse?" He sat cross legged in front of me and pulled the puppy eyes "fine I'll stay home and be alone like the loner I am" I sighed dramatically and put my hand on my head "No come with us it'll be fun" it did sound like fun but I don't have a fake ID and he knew that "don't worry I can say you're with us and they won't ask you're age" I nodded and I just Gave up, I never win with cc it's impossible, "thank you scar" "whatever you nut leave me to eat my toast" he saluted and ran off to do...whatever cc does. Andy came into the kitchen and didn't notice me, he was tired and that was okay I don't blame him we had a long night with the drive home and me giving ash his reward,it was some night for everyone."Hey brother" I said getting up and sitting and the breakfast bar "Hey silent how are you awake?" We biersack's like our sleep Well I do, "peanut butter and coffee" he nodded "so Why is cc so happy? What are you letting him do?" "Wellllll since it's Saturday we are going to the club tonight" just as I said that I got a text from blade 'Hey I'm coming over later to pick our outfits for the club cc is trying to male me his girl so I need to look sexy af' I said OK and felt arms wrap around my waist "RAPE!!!!!!!" I yelled making Andy and Ashley laugh he bent down in my ear "it's not rape if they're willing" I blushed so hard and I flicked him on his fingers with were going lower to Narnia "ow" I giggled and got up, Jake and jinxx came down and closed there eyes "Jesus Why aren't you wearing shorts?!" Jake yelled I looked down and realized that I was wearing Ashley's shirt and underwear "in my defence I was alone this morning so back off pizza boy" he put his hands up "OK so What's the plan today?" "We are going to the club tonight Because of cc and he's trying to sweep my bestie off her feet" everyone agreed and we all went in our separate ways,I of course went to watch adventure time.

Blade came over and cc and her were being all cuddly witch made me miss ashes who was gone with Andy I texted him.
Love:I miss you ashes blade and cc are making me jealous: (
Ashes:I'll be home and two minutes baby and we can Cuddles all day; )
Love:YAY!!!!!

I talked with blade we picked our outfits already and we were gonna get ready later at nine, "Hey were did ashes and Andy go?" They laughed at my nickname for Ashley "they went to go get food and ash went to dairy queen to get you cookie dough ice cream" I jumped up from the couch and went outside and plopped myself on the porch with my iPod and waited for my awesome boyfriend to arrive with my ice cream Oh Andy too.

The car finally puller up and to say I was acting like a kid would be an understatement I was wispering ice cream as if I was about to faint.

.......

So after a day of snuggling and kisses we finally got ready to go to the club,we got stared at and wolf wissles and the protective sides of cc and ash it was cute I had a few drinks and pulled Ashley to the dance.floor grinding and.kissing but I wasn't drunk I knew what I was doing but ash didn't think twice, he was in the mood and so was I,up until blade came to me crying and blubbering "hunny What's the matter?" CC..girl...kiss..thought h-ee liked..m-m-me" I pulled her into a hug and and.looked at ash apologetically he nodded and went to find cc.

I brought blade home giving her my favorite PJ's and I tucked her in "I love you blade I'm going to try really hard to make sure you don't get hurt again I'm so sorry" she smiled at me "I love you to babe don't worry about me I'm a big girl I can take it it was probably an accident for all I know there's always a whore involved" I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep and went to my room to change and take off my makeup,feeling arms wrap around me "so what happened?" I ask "some whore threw herself on him and she dug her nails so he wouldn't move and when I found him he was crying saying that the thing wasn't his she said that she was carrying his child and she kissed him" I was speechless,cc didn't do anything? "so is he gone to talk to her?" "Yeah,and me and you can continue doing the beautiful things we were doing on the dance floor"he wispered seductively in my ear while rubbing my thighs and kissing my neck.
So I know this is short but I didn't have that many ideas so We will call this a filler chapter okay? Until the next chapter you pandas ♥♡♥ ≧﹏≦