Prologe

Before I start the story there are things you need to know.

Up above is your contract.

You are a princess.

This is the Queen Izumi and King Osamu/ your parents who love you so much.

This maid is your loyal, personal, and bodyguard. Strange. She is angel disguised as a human not demon. People say she is very odd, but you know her secret, she can stop time and have unlimited knifes and promise to protect you until her death. But she really loves you as her lady and always never hesitated if you tell her to do something. She also loves her pocket watch you gave her. Her name is Misaki. She is you dream come true, but others nightmare.

 She is you dream come true, but others nightmare

And the gif I put is example of what she does. (I watch this anime, I just got inspired.)

And I guess let the story begin

Your Pov~

"My lady (y/n), it's time for you to awaken", I heard Misaki and open my eyes. "Today, you will be visiting the queen and her son. The son will be you fiance. For breakfest today, I will make you a fine plate of pancakes with the freshest fruit on top. Will you like a muffin for a side dish or a cinnamon roll?"

She poured me a cup of tea and I anwser,"Morning Misaki, and (your side chose) sounds wonderful as a side dish."

She gave me my tea and then started to pick my outfit for today. I saw her taking out a red dress which is one of my favorites.

 I saw her taking out a red dress which is one of my favorites

As soon I was finish with my tea she started to dress me. Then I ask,"Misaki..."

"Yes my lady?"

"Where will I meet the queen and prince?"

"In England, my lady. We will go by train then carriage. After your breakfest I will pack your luggage the trip."

"Of course."

Misaki just finish putting on my dress and started brushing my hair.

"Hair like soft silk, smells like a garden....", Misaki said. I rolled my eyes and just smile. She always says that every time she does my hair.

Skip time to breakfest~

Misaki served my breakfest and stood by my side until I finished, doesn't say a word, eyes shut like she is thinking, almost doesn't move a inch, very still. Even if I call her name she doesn't move, but just opens her eyes and looks at me without moving her head. The only time she moves is when I motion her to come closer so I can say something or dismiss her to leave. And I have to keep a sharp eye on her, mostly when I eat. The last guests that came here...Misaki tried to poison them cause they sound like they are planning to kidnap me. She is a handful for a angel.

Then mother and father walked in.

"Good morning my sweet (y/n)~", mother sang.

"Good morning, mother, father."

"I hope you look forward to meet the queen and her son. "

"I am, a little."

"Don't worry, if anything goes wrong Misaki will come for you. After all, she did defeat the strongest knight, solder, and warrior we have", Mother sweatdroped as well father did as well. They don't know that Misaki is a angel.

"I heard the queen has a guard dog and spider, I beleave you have to meet them soon after you meet Queen Victoria and her son", father added. But when right when he said the queens guard dog and spider, Misaki flinch and and her eye twitch. It was the first time I see her move while I'm eating. But it could be that the fact she doesn't like me to meet new people or she rememder something she was supposed to do. I just shrug it off. But at the same time I feel like something is up.

Skip time~

Misaki is packing my things for the trip. I however was reading a book, my favorite one, I just make sure Misaki won't do bad. She may be the head maid but she causes some trouble sometimes.

Like it? Want me to continue? It's been a long time since I write (type) a x reader. Welp I will do my best to make Ch 1.

Bye..