Pilot

Bethany let out a groan as her alarm went off for the third time. She reached out, her hand searching for the snooze button.

"Bethany Teller, you press that snooze button again and I'll pull you out of that bed myself!" Gemma shouted up the stairs.

Bethany ignored her, pressing the snooze button and pulling the covers over her head. When Gemma heard no movement from her granddaughter's bedroom, she sighed and stormed upstairs. She threw the bedroom door open and pulled the covers off her.

"Get up and get dressed for school now," Gemma demanded.

"Okay," Bethany said sitting up. "I'm up."

Gemma left her to get ready. It was mornings like these, Bethany wished she lived with her dad at the clubhouse instead of here with her crazy Grandma. She sighed and got out of bed, walking to her closet and grabbing her jeans a random t-shirt. Once she was dressed, she pulled her messy blonde hair into a ponytail and slipped on her black converse. Now that she was ready, she headed downstairs. Gemma was rushing about, putting things into her purse.

"Where's Grandpa?" Bethany asked, seeing he wasn't at his usual place at the dining table.

"Club business, but don't worry about it sweetheart, alright? I'm going to be out the garage all day running some errands, so if you need me call my cell," she said kissing me. "I love you baby."

"I love you too."

"Get to school!"

Bethany smirked as Gemma's Cadillac drove away, there was no way in hell that she was going to go to school when she could hang at the Clubhouse while Gemma was out. She grabbed her keys off the hook and headed out to her truck, hoping that she'd catch her dad at the Clubhouse since she hadn't seen him in a week.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bethany jumped out her truck, eyebrows raised at the scene in front of her. Her dad, Chibs and Half Sack were stood in front of a car with a deer stuck through the windshield.

"Holy shit, what happened?" she chuckled.

Jax turned to see his 16-year-old daughter and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry," she apologised, realising she had just cursed in front of her dad.

"Shouldn't you be at school ya little trouble maker? Chibs asked.

"Can you two give us a minute?" Jax muttered.

"Course Jackie boy."

"Why aren't you in school?" Jax asked once Chibs and Half Sack walked away.

"I don't know how many times I've told you and Grandma, I don't want to go," she huffed.

"I don't care what you want-"

"Well I knew that because all I've wanted for the last week is to spend time with you!"

Jax's eyes soften, "Listen kid-"

Bethany shook her head, "It doesn't matter anymore dad."

Bethany walked away from him and slammed the door once she was in her truck and took off.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Bethany knew she wasn't supposed to be here. Her dad had forbidden her to come here alone, but she felt alone. She needed someone to talk to and her dad was too busy do her mum was the next best thing. She tried to open the front door but sighed, realising it was locked.