Part 13

------------

"So, I guess you agreed to meeting me? He says to her.
"Oh your in for a treat. I have a bunch of questions for you." She's says.

Today we were going back to Atlanta to finish up filming. The flight wasn't until late tonight so Harrison was with his family during the day and Tom and I were with ours.

"Why do you have to go?" Paddy looks up and asks me. We were watching a movie on the couch.

"Because I'm working with Tom. I'm trying to figure out what to do for a living Paddy. I'll be back in a few months." I say, striking Paddy's poofy hair.

"Promise." Paddy looks up at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Promise." I fist bump him and we go back to watching our show.

We continued to watch our show as the rest of the family slowly gets out of bed. I hear Tom come trudging down the stairs, then a giant thud that makes me jump up and scare Paddy.

"Tom are you okay?" I ask, running over to him as he's at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah." He groans. "I'm good. Just help me up." I help Tom up and he scrunches his face up.

"Your a cluts. Did you know that?" I chuckle and Tom sits down on the couch beside Paddy, who snuggles up into his chest.

"Yeah I know." Tom frowns and faces Paddy. "What's up Padster Man?" He asks and gives Paddy a fist bump.

"Just sad that you and Alexa are both leaving." Paddy says and looks back at the TV. I sigh and sit on the other side of Paddy.

"Who's up for some breakfast!" Harry and Sam both yell from the kitchen. Just then the smell of pancakes engulfs the living room and everyone smells it in.

"Food!" Tom hollers and jumps up towards the kitchen. Paddy and I laugh and slowly follow after Tom.

Mum and Dad are already sitting at the table, just casually talking. Harry and Sam are quietly arguing about what to put on the table. I sit down in my normal spit and Tom sits across from me. Paddy sits next to Tom and starts chugging the juice that was in front of him. Harry finally gives up and sits down two seats next to me. Sam places a giant plate if pancakes in front of everyone and sits down in front of us.

"After the blood, sweat and tears, I present everyone with this breakfast." Sam says and everyone laugh.

Harry scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Hardly. You burnt your hand you fool." Harry says and stabs his pancake.

"Shut up you guys." I elbow Sam in the chest. "Just eat and have fun cause we are leaving tonight."

------------

"I'll miss you Sam." I say and hug him tight at the airport. Our whole family came to drop Tom, Harrison and I off.

"Remember, keep me informed on everything. I'll be your vent and you'll be mine." Sam smiles and places both his hands on the side of my arms.

I laugh and nod. "Defiantly. I love you Sam. Take care of your self." I say and walk towards security with Tom and Harrison.

"I hate this part." Tom shakes his head and looks down as we wait in line. "It's too stressful and sad."

"I know Tom, it's okay." I say, and place a hand on his shoulder.

Harrison doesn't say anything, he just stands there scrolling through his phone and looking at the ground. I give him a quick glance before continuing to talk to Tom.

We make it through security without any problems. It's six thirty and we don't board for another half and hour to forty five minutes. We all sit silently at the gate, not saying anything or looking at each other.

"Do you need a drink Tom?" I ask and look over at my right where he's sitting. He slowly nods but doesn't say anything.

I look over at Harrison who's on my left. "You want anything Haz?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll come with you." Harrison says and we both stand up. "Call or text if they want us to start boarding."

Tom nods and we walk away. I quickly stop and turn back around. "Wait what do you want to drink?"

"A coffee I guess." Tom shrugs and leans back in the chair. I nod and Harrison and I walk down the path of shops.

We walk in silence. Harrison keeps looking straight ahead and I look at everything that people can buy. We get to a coffee shop and wait in the short line.

"So, how was your week in London?" I ask and turn to face Harrison.

He smiles and looks back at me. "It was great. But I'm excited to be back in Atlanta. I love it there." He sighs and we take a step forward.

"Me too. It's nice and warm and it just as a different feeling to it. But is not home." I smile and look down. "I just feel like when we go to Atlanta there's a sigh of relief."

Harrison looks at me and squints one of his eyes. "What do you mean a sigh of relief?"

I widen my eyes and shake my head. "Oh please forget I said anything. Please! I don't know what I'm talking about. Just ignore me." I palm my face and groan.

Harrison laughs and we take another step forward. There's a few people in front of us now. "I think I get it. But I won't ask questions."

I sigh and pull out my phone to scroll through it. I open a text message from a number that I don't know.

Have fun in Atlanta! Hope to see you there. xo

I tilt my head a bit and gulp, a little worried. I can see Harrison glance my way and open his mouth to say something but doesn't when he sees we are at the front of the line.

We order, get our drinks and head back to the gate to see Tom quietly sleeping on the chair, his head restring in his hand. I smirk at Harrison and quietly shuffle over to him.

"Hey sleepy head." I whisper and sit on his left. "Time to wake up."

Toms eyes flutter open and he looks at me looking tired as hell. He smiles warmly and takes the coffee from me. "Thanks sis." He mumbles and takes a sip.

"Flight 396 to Atlanta is now boarding. Flight 396 to Atlanta is now boarding." The woman says over head.

"Well then, let's go finish a movie." I say, and we all go get in line.

A/N: I had a weird dream and now I have an awesome idea for a book/story lmao