Chapter 3: Friends

No way… I don’t know what to say, my brother is gay. Onodera-san and the others are right in front of me, the whole damn class.

“Hmm, do you know Ms. Oda, Mr. Transferee?” Miyagi-sensei asked putting a hand at Onodera-san’s shoulder

“Yes sensei, she helped us with going to the office” the other men didn’t say another word, they just smiled at all of us.

“Alright, since she is the only one who knew you, would you please introduce yourselves?” Miyagi-sensei requested. I didn’t bother listening since I already knew all of them, I also saw Yuu yawning, is it because of boredom. I just hear girls squealing and boys groaning, A-G-A-I-N.

One by one they introduced and they were requested to take a sit, at the row where Yuu and I are seated at. By the front Kisa-san and Yukina-kun by the window; behind Yukina is Chiaki, next to him is Tori. Onodera-san sat next to Yuu, and finally Takano-san sat next to me. Our sitting arrangement is whatever we want, unless you want to change sits, but the teacher has to approve it first.

So in my row are full of males, and I’m the only girl on the back of it and Miyagi-sensei seems to agree to this arrangement! Urgh…

Half of me says this is really good, adding a fangirly squeal, while the other half says it’s a bad idea, I know I should ignore other girls death glare at me, but arrows of jealousy are striking my head.

The whole session I ignored everything Miyagi-sensei said. I just want time to pass and go to somewhere else. I have to wait 4 more subjects to pass, the only thing I’m interested in hearing are the teachers names and their subject then back to imagination world.

“Katsumi…”

Reality crashed again when Takano-san poked my cheek with a pen. I got a little irritated when he did that, I faced him.

“What?” I hissed

“You have a drool on your face” he whispered back, pointing my lips, I really did! I wiped the drool off in such embarrassment!

“Are you okay, you’re face is getting red” Takano-san added, and I could feel my face heating up.

“Ok, that’s all for today class” our home economics teacher, Takahashi-sensei said, leaving the room. And that ends the last class before lunch, finally!

I grabbed my lunch and started to leave but, the path was suddenly blocked by many students, each greeting to the males in my row, someone suddenly grabbed my wrist and ran towards the crowd.

I can’t see much who it was, but I’m grateful for that.

I don’t want to be in a crowded place. As I turned back, Takano-san and the others were enjoying themselves out there…

~*~*~*~

“I’m sorry I dragged you here” the person who grabbed me from the crowd was Yuu Yanase, he kept apologizing about what he did, but I keep telling him it’s okay.

 “Yuu, I told you its fine. Cause I don’t like big crowds” I replied. I’m really happy but the same time disappointed.

“Wanna eat lunch here?” Yuu asked sitting by the tree; a sakura tree. I nodded in reply and sat a few feet apart.

I wanted to ask how he knew I like this place, but I thought it was just a coincidence. This is where I always eat lunch with my friends, no other students come by here, and it’s a place behind the school’s library. It’s pure, untouched and refreshing; it takes away all my stress. Grass green as an open field and the petals of the sakura’s are so beautiful to watch as they sway along the wind.

“So… do you like this place?” Yuu suddenly asked as I admired the scenery.

“Yes…” the only thing I said as never moved my head, never letting my eye see something else as peaceful as this…

“Then, tomorrow is it okay if you eat with me here again?” Yuu requested, that made me turn and give him a genuine smile.

“I would be happy too…” I’m so happy; it’s my first time being with someone I just met.

“I’m really sorry I dragged you, I don’t want other people be with me, you’re the only one I can think of, Katsumi” as he said my name, he looked at me with a soft smile, his eyes meeting mine.

That made me blush for a moment. I looked away breaking our gaze.

“Why are you doing this…? I mean an unpopular freak show like me isn’t good for a popular guy like you. And I don’t want other people being dragged down because of me”

“What are you saying, you aren’t a freak show, and I’m not popular” he grabbed my hand and made myself look at him again.

“I…”

“What are you guys doing here?” we both stood up in surprise to see Chiaki, Kisa and Onodera as they ran towards us. Yuu then let go of my hand as they got near.

~*~Yuu Yanase’s P.O.V~*~

“Chiaki, what are you doing here?” I asked in quite an irritated tone. The moment I had with Katsumi just got broken by them. And what caught me is that, Chiaki and the others are here in BMA, what’s worse is that they got near to Katsumi.

“Why so grumpy Yuu, you weren’t like that when we were young” Chiaki replied grabbing both my hands and waved them both childishly. Truth is, I the reason I become grumpy towards them is because of what they did in the past…

“It’s none of your concern” I let go of his grip and looked away

“Wah… Are you friends with Katsumi-chan, are you guys dating?” Shouta suddenly ask making both Katsumi and I jump out of surprise.

“K-Kisa-san, w-what makes you think that!? Me and Yuu just knew eachother”

What…?

Authors note: Bear with me guys, I really gotten into this story, and made muffle my head a bit. If there were any problems with it just tell me. And also in my note, this is my story, I just made it all up.

No hard feelings for some of the YAOI ships between Yuu and Chiaki, but this might end bad (GAH I'm messed up again >.<)

4ever Sekaiichi Hatsukoi guys! :3