Chapter 11: Fight for yourself

~*~ Katsumi Oda's P.O.V ~*~

~*~Dissmissal~*~

After fixing my stuff, me and Brandon went to different places in school for him to know at least much. He can catch up good, he learns quickly too. I can see that his one of those serious type... Oh... I wish not like Kyoya Otori or that Kyoya from KHR. Turning left and right, door to door, we also met Kisa-san with Chiaki.

"Kisa-san, Chiaki, what are you guys doing here?" I ask, Brandon followed my direction.

"Shouta forgot to pass his english homework, I came with him since he gets lost when he enters this building" Chiaki replied.

"Chiaki! Thats's not true, you just wanted to come since you'll get lonely without me~" Kisa teased until both went quiet after that Chiaki gave a hit on Kisa-san's shoulder.

"Still touring Kuru-san here?" Chiaki asked

"Kuru?" Brandon and I asked 

"Ah sorry, Brandon-san. but is it okay if I call you 'Kusu' . It's a lot easier" Chiaki replied cutely.

 "I guess" Brandon bluntly said, Chiaki brightly smiled. I sighed and looked at my watch, it's late.

"Let's continue this tomorrow Brandon-san. It's getting late, the guard won't let us out if we continue, alright?" I said. He tagged along with us since he lives next to Chiaki and the others. We left and said our farewells.

~*~The Next Week~*~

After taking my lunch from Onii-chan, I went straight to the station. Takano-san and Ritsu texted they won't be attending  morning class due to sleeping late again. I guess both were exhausted after reading too much.Typical.

Chiaki and the others weren't there when the train passed their station. Guessing I'll be alone going to school today.

While doing so I hummed a song that was stuck on my head for a while "Unravel"

"Oshiete  yo oshiete yo sono shikumi o boku no naka ni dare ga iru no...

Kowareta kowareta yo kono sekai de kimi ga warau nani mo mie zu--"

I bumped into someone while I entered campus, I look to see a feminine figure.

"Watch where you're going bitch! Oh... its just the whore freak" she spat at me I was shocked to hear a new nickname.

"I-I'm sorry. I was thinking of something...!" 

"Of course, you're thinking of a new plan to get all the boys to be at your feet. Stealing all the hotties, especially the newcomers. How cruel can you be. Well I don't balme them cause they don't know the whole truth of the freak of school. Why does a slut like you live in this world. You're not even pretty. You're a  freak, and will always be one!" She said harshly. I lowered my head to let everyone who heard her not see the tear that is almost escaping my eyes.

I heard murmurs and even words that agreed to the girl just said to me. I thought I could handle this much after all that's happened with Takano-san and the others... Brandon-san even brought joy to the lonely life I had. I'm not a slut, hex I'm never one. And I'm not a freak!

"Oh, gonna cry? Well do it, lets see if some idiot will help a whore freak like you!" Everyone of them laughed. One thing for sure, I couldn't take it anymore. The last straw that she slapped me hard on the face. I lunged at her making us both fall on the ground. I lift and formed a fist in my hand. Her face was shocked and scared, taking off that pretty little make up she has, heh too bad...

Before I punched the living lights out of her, my hands wouldn't do it. Her face reminded me of the old me. Scared, afraid, the only thing I showed as I was being tossed around and being picked on. It change when I gained friends and a so called 'freak'. I knew I didn't  care. It was not worth fighting back, now look what I just did. I'm better than that.

I stood up and held an arm for her.

"You're not worth hurting. I can kill you even if you tell the guidance, but I'm not like all of you."

"I was brutally abused, physically and menatlly. But I'm different. I'm not a bully and the one laughing because I'm the the one being bulied and being laughed at. I didn't tell my cousin because you people can never change even when someone older than you scolds you."

"I'm a freak of nature, but you're the monster that stood out from the so called freaks" she was quiet, everyone was, but she took my hand and I helped her up. She shook it, she was like wanted to hug me or either spat at me again, but I left the place and went to my classroom. I hate being in crowds.

~*~ Lunch Time~*~

The rumours spread like wild fire, but I think the others; Chiaki, Kisa-san, Yukina and Brandon-san, didn't know about it. I don't even know what this guys know what this guys will do when they heard such events.

But luckily I didn't kill her or even hurt her. My anger has its own control when it reaches the limit. One time I almost beat someone up half to death when my friend was bullied until she cried. That was my last fight and trip to the guidance. Fighting wasn't my standard. But I would totally loose it when I'm at my limit.

"Hey Katsumi, is everything okay?" Kisa-san asked, snapping me  out from my thoughts.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking how I'm gonna ace science test later" I replied and laughed a little

"Why'd you ask?"

Shit, wrong move! Hope he doesn't notice...

"Well... because um." -Kisa

"We kind of..." -Chiaki

"Heard about" -Yukina

"the Fight" -Brandon

I menatlly freaked out. Now they know, I wanna die in a hole for all I care!

"Y-You already k-Know" I quietly stuttered. Wouuld they hate me after hearing those. Suddenly a hand was placed on top of mine. The hand was leading to a person who was behind me. On how I had a crush on him... and a smile that made my heart beat fast.

What is he doing here?

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry about thid guys. I ended up with this kind of chapter, just when school is near -.-"

I'm sorry about that. I promise to updat but guys don't comment much about 'keep updating' and 'update plsss'. It somehow doesn't help. sorry if I was rude about that.

See you next Chapter~

4EVER Sekaiichi Hatsukoi guys~ :)