19

Ryan's POV —the next morning—
I wake to my back being rubbed. I open my eyes and see Jack's phone. My leg is on his torso and my arms wrapped around his neck. The covers are partially on us. I shift and yawn.
"Are you awake?" Jack asks and I nod. I roll over so I'm on my stomach and I turn my head to face him. He laughs and I smile
"Hi." I say and he smiles
"Hello." He says. I sit up and reach over to the night stand on my side and side and grab my phone. I turn it on and see the usual notifications. I run my fingers through my hair and rub my face. I remember I changed into shorts and a sports bra last night. Jack's in a pair of shorts with out a shirt.
"Is anyone else awake?" I ask yawning
"I think Johnson and Emily are." He says and I nod. I throw the covers off of me and get of the bed and stretch. I walk to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. Morning breath is nasty. I rinse and wipe my mouth then walk out. Jack smiles at me and I frown at him
"What?" I ask laughing
"Nothing. Your so disorientated in the morning." He says and I flip him off. There's a knock on the door and I walk to it and open it. There stands Jill.
"Good morning. I need clothes." She says and I nod stepping aside for her to come in. She walks in and greets Jack and walks to her suitcase.
"I think like five people had sex last night." She says and I laugh sitting on the bed
"We're you one of them?" I ask and she shrugs with a smile.
"Ooo Jillian." I say and she laughs standing up with a pair of clothes
"Shut up. I'll see y'all downstairs." She says and I nod. She walks out closing the door. I sigh and walk to my suitcase and grab a simple sweater dress. I grab a bra also and walk into the bathroom. Feeling the need to shower. I quickly do and hope out. I throw everything on and open the door. I run a brush through my hair and then blow dry it. I throw it in a bun and throw on some mascara. I walk out and throw my clothes in the hamper. Jack looks at me.
"Cutie." He says and I laugh.
"Shut up." I say and he smiles. I crawl back on the bed and lay my head on his chest and pull the covers up. His hand rests on the side of my butt.
"I need to go change." He says.
"Ughhhh." I groan and he laughs. I rollover so I'm off of him and he sits up messing with his hair.
"I'll meet you downstairs." He says and I nod. He walks out of the room and I sigh getting up. I spray perfume and then grab my phone and walk out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.
"What up what up." Jill says and I smile.
"Heyyyy." I say to her. I look at the table and see the three girls and the guys.
"Where's Gilinsky?" Skate asks
"Changing." I say and he nods.
"I like your dress." Emily says and I smile
"Thank you. I like your top." I say and she smiles
"Thanks." She says and I nod. I sit down on the bar stool facing Jill.
"So, who had sex last night?" Jill asks and everyone laughs.
"You." I say and she covers her face.
"I did not." She exclaims and I look at Swazz. He's biting his lip trying not to laugh.
"Who else?" I ask and the girls look at their guys.
"My god." I say and they all laugh.
"Wait So hayes had sex too?" Jill exclaims looking at Hayes. And he nods slightly.
"God damn." I say and everyone laughs.
"What about you and Jack?" Alex asks and I shake my head
"Nope. We didn't. As far as I remember we just talked and laughed and then feel asleep." I say and they all nod.
"Are you guys dating?" Paisley asks and i shake my head.
"No." I say and she nods
"No he fucked up a lot and is just now gaining her love back." Jill says and I smack her arm laughing.
"Shut up." I say and she smiles
"What's for breakfast?" Jack asks and we all agree
"I'll start waffles." Jill says standing up.
"I'll help." Swazz says standing up and walking over to her to help.
"I'm going outside." I say standing up. I grab a bottled water and my phone and I walk out back closing the door. I walk to the swing that over looks the ocean and sit down in it. I take a drink of my water and then set it next to me and go on my phone.
"Roar." I hear Jack say. I laugh turning around. He comes and sits next to me and I put my legs on his lap and he laughs.
"Why are you out here?" He asks and I shrug
"I like it." I say and he nods. He plays with his jeans and we sit in silence for a few minutes.

"Are you sure your not sad?" He asks and i nod
"Yea, I'm fine." I say and he looks at me.
"No your not. Somethings wrong." He says. Ok so maybe something is wrong. When Paisley asked if Jack and I are dating and i said no, reality kicked in. We still arent dating. He hasnt even made a effort to ask me out in anyway. 

"It'a complicated." I say
"Its about me isnt it?" He asks and i just look out at the beach
"What did i do this time?" He asks with  slight laugh and i smile looking at him.
"Nothing...." My smile fades and i play with my fingers
"It's what you havent done." I say softly. 
"What have i not done?" He asks and i look up at him
"What are we?" I ask and he bites his lip looking down.
"I never thought about it." He says and i nod. 
"I have, a few times." I say and he nods
"What do you wanna be?" He asks and i give him a look and he laughs

"I think you know what i wanna be." I say and he nods
"So lets be together." He says
"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks
"I guess." I say rolling my eyes. He laughs and tickles my feet.
"Stop." I squeal pulling away. I flip him off and he smiles. He pulls me to him so im on his lap. He leans up and kisses me and  i smile and kiss him back as he leans back down against the swing. And just like that, kissing him suddenly has a whole different meaning.