25

ryan's pov —a few hours later—
i've sat in the room for the past 4 hours doing absolutely nothing but crying, thinking and crying some more. jill's being dramatic. i apologized. she didn't even accept it. she just had to go and ruin Jack and i. just when we were getting better. she ruined us. i jump as a knock on the door sounds.
"please go away." i say softly, but loud enough for whoever is on the other side, to hear.
"ry. let's us in." i hear hayes say.
"who us?" i ask
"me, skate, sammy, and johnson." he says. i sigh, getting up and walking to the door. i unlock it and open it. they all look at me.
"i look like shit i know. what do you guys want?" i ask
"we wanted to make sure your ok." skate says.
"yea. my friendship is ruined. my relationship is ruined. all you guys probably think i'm a slut. yea I'm doing just great." i say sarcastically.
"we don't think your a slut." sammy says. i huff
"yea ok." i say with an eye roll
"you and jill will get through this." skate says
"i know. that's not who i'm worried about." i say with a sigh.
"Jack just needs time to cool off." just then we hear a big crash. we all look at each other then haul  ass downstairs
"you had to go and fuck ryan?!" i hear Jack yell.
"take her upstairs." skate says to hayes. i shake my head
"we didn't have sex for god sakes. she fell asleep on me." swazz says, pushing Jack off of him.
"and you knew damn well she had a boyfriend." Jack says. he's fuming
"and you weren't anywhere in sight. this ain't my fault. it's yours." swazz says pointing to Jack. Jack tears his fist back and punches swazz in the jaw. that's when the boys jump in and pull them apart
"first fucking sammy now your ass?" Jack yells. i hear foot steps and turn around. seeing jill walk downstairs. she looks at me but quickly looks away.
"we didn't fuck! for gods sake!" swazz exclaims
"hayes. take both of them upstairs." skate says. motioning to us. hayes looks at jill and i. i roll my eyes and then turn around, walking upstairs. i hear soft footsteps behind me and i assume they're jill's. i walk into the big room, and they follow.
"like make up or some shit." hayes says, then walks out, closing the door. i roll my eyes and sit on the bed.
"you know, all of this could've been avoided if you didn't sleep with him." jill says after a few moment pass. i look at her
"we didn't sleep together jill. i don't know how many times i have to tell you that. i'm not that type of person. i wouldn't do that to you." i say, trying to keep my cool.
"you were all up on him ryan. leg on him and everything-"
"ok then be mad at me. but swazz wasn't even touching me. i was drunk off my ass. he loves you jill. if you don't believe i wouldn't do that to you then believe that swazz wouldn't." i say. a few more moments of silence pass, then she speaks up, wiping a stray tear away.
"i'm not jealous of you and Jack." she says
"i know. i'm sorry for saying what i said. i didn't mean it. i was mad and upset." i say
"we didn't do anything in that room. i was a mess jill. i was crying. he was awkwardly sitting down in a chair. with what you just saw, why would i go and hook up with him?" i add
"i don't know ryan. look at you. your so pretty and crap. any guy would die to be with you." she says
"and the only guy i want, can't even look at me." i mumble, looking down.
"i'm sorry too ryan. i'm sorry i broke you guys up." she says. i shrug.
"all we can do is wait." i say. she nods and looks down.
"we're still best friends tho." i say. she laughs and nods looking at me.
"always." she says. i open my arms and she gets up and walks to me. we hug and i smile. 1 relationship back. 1 to go.