Chat With Mikoto

I let Sasuke get back to studying, when his mom got home, she took Eiji with her, leaving just the two of us. I laid in his bed and it wasn't long before I fell asleep.

I was thankful my sleep was dreamless. As I woke up, I noticed the room was dark, my eyes adjusted and I saw Sasuke sleeping next to me. I rolled over, sliding my glasses on, I checked the time, it's four-thirty in the morning.

"Sav?" Sasuke was groggy. The light must've woken him up.

I took my glasses off, laying back down, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I heard him yawn, "It's fine. Did you have a bad dream?"

I shook my head, "No, not that I can remember."

"Good." He said and it wasn't long before I his light, almost inaudible snore.

I curled up, hugging his pillow. I felt a bit of guilt, I don't think Sakura would like me sleeping in his bed. I'm not even sure how she felt about him driving out so often to hang out with Ashe and I. Every time I ask, he dodges the questions.

I laid there, thinking about how different life is going to be now until the sun came up.

There was a knock on Sasuke's door, "Darling! Time to get up!" His mother called out.

Sasuke covered his eyes, yawning as he rolled to face me, "You're awake? Could you not sleep?"

I shrugged, "I slept enough."

He nodded as he pulled the covers back and stood, "I have to get ready for school. I have a long day of testing."

I nodded and watched him make his way out. I pulled myself out of bed and made my way to the guest room. Ashe was still asleep. I crawled in bed with her, running my finger down her nose.

She twitched her nose and groaned, "Five more minutes."

"Come downstairs with me."

She pulled the blanket over her head, "Do I have to?"

I nodded and pushed her until she rolled out of bed, "I hate you." She glared.

I smiled and hugged her, "I love you too."

We made our way downstairs, joining Sasuke's mother and father.

Mikoto smiled, "Good morning, girls."

We both uttered a good morning as we sat across from Fugaku.

She set some plates in front of us, "So, girls, how did you sleep?"

I smiled, "Wonderful, thank you."

Fugaku sipped his coffee, "You must be the girl Sasuke spends all night on the phone with. I thought it was that Sakura Haruno girl."

Mikoto shook her head as she sat down, "Oh, no, sweetie, they broke up a while back ago."

I almost choked on the rice I was eating. I coughed and cleared my throat, "They broke up?"

Mikoto nodded, "Yes."

I took a drink of water before pushing away from the table, "Excuse me, I'll be right back."

I made my way upstairs to Sasuke's room. He was in his room, drying his wet hair.