Chapter Four

"Diego started talking to me today, Miles," I informed him, picking at my dinner. Miles had made us mac and cheese, since Daddy had been at a trial.

"Oh?" he looked up "What he say?"

"He started hitting on me," I shrugged.

"He did WHAT?" Miles demanded, outraged.

"It's nothing really, Miles," I insisted, popping a forkful of macaroni into my mouth to be kept from further discussing.

"I'm going to have a word with Mister Armando, tomorrow," Miles growled.

"Whatever, Miles," I rolled my eyes, "You see if that does anything."

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Diego," Miles stopped the boy in question at the end of the day, "A word, please?"

"Hey... Edgulator," Diego smirked, coming up to him. Diego was just a tad bit taller and better built than Miles.

"It's just Edgeworth," Miles glared, "And I came with the concern of you hitting on my sister."

"Your sister?" Diego's face fell, confused.

"Franziska," Miles clarified, instantly bringing the smirk back to Diego's face.

"Ah... Ms. Von Karma," he nodded, "She's quite a fighter... Mia's a feather ruffler, too... But not like your sister."

"Well learn to like Mia, better," Miles growled, "Because Franziska's off limits."

"Sure, tough guy," Diego laughed, messing up his hair, "Whatever you say."

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

I was getting books from my locker. As soon as I closed it, I was met face to face with Diego. Before I could react, he plucked the whip out of my hand and held it out of my reach.

"Hey!" I demanded, dropping all my books to try and reach it, "Give me that!"

"You're not very fierce without your toys, Miss Von Karma," Diego chuckled, "Are you?"

"Bastard," I growled, trying to just up and get it.

"Language, Señorita," he scowled, playfully, "You'll have to watch your tongue around the children."

"The... Children?" I blinked, "Ah! Diego! As if!"

"Hmm... You aren't really as skeptical about the idea as you think, Franziska," he retorted.

"Get a life, you perverted ba-!!!" he brought his lips to mine and kissed me. I stood there, stunned, and he chuckled.

"Think about it, Miss Von Karma," he tempted, placing the whip in my hand. I wanted to whip him for that incorrigible act, but he was already gone, so I had to be satisfied with whipping Yomiel instead.

---

Catty: Ah... That felt satisfying... I'm sure Jake will enjoy this chapter... Well, that or complain about the inconsistencies.

Jake: Thanks, Bro. (; ̄ェ ̄)

Catty: You know I love ya, dude.

Westly: What about me? Do you love me?

Catty: No.

Brassy: /Laughs\ HAHAHAHAHA!

Westly: Shut up, you.

You: Me?

Westly: No, You... Not you.

Franzy: FOOLISHLY FOOLISH FOOLS! Have you come to hurt my brother? If so, I will whip you into submission!

Catty: No, Franzy... The- Actually... See that guy right there? He totally came to hurt your brother.

Franzy: How dare you!? /whip\

Westly: Ah! Retreat! Retreat!

Aussie: But...

Westly: Now!

/Westly-and-posse-run-away\

Catty: Heheh... Excellent job, Franzy.

Franzy: I wasn't done whipping him. /pout\

Catty: Well... Want to get more opportunities to do so?

Franzy: Yeah!

Catty: Excellent... Looks like I'm fighting back now, Westly. >:D