Chapter 6: Where are you?

"Where is Siyeon unnie? Its already 9 pm. She said that she will come home at 7 pm," said Gahyeon

"She always inconveniences us, " said Handong.

"She will get back soon, she never goes hiking more than one day," said Yoohyeon

"By the way, where Jiu unnie and Sua unnie?"

"Still outside and practicing," said Dami.

At Outside

"Alright Sua, finally you did it. You hit the target," said Jiu proudly.

"Thanks, well I had a good coach" Sua chuckled when saw Jiu blushed.

"Jiu unnie, Sua unnie!" Dami shouted.

"Yes Dami, what's wrong?" said Jiu.

"Siyeon still not home yet."

"What?"

They went inside the house. Jiu tried to call Siyeon, but she didn't pick up. She tried again, but still same.

"Maybe there's no service in the forest," said Sua.

"Or she was on her way to get home, right?" said Yoohyeon.

"Yoohyeon's right. Maybe Siyeon was on her way. Let's go to sleep then. Uncle, if Siyeon come back please unlock the door." said Jiu to the butler.

"Yes, miss Jiu." said the butler.

Then, they all went upstairs and go to sleep. Jiu still worried about her third sister. She knew that Siyeon always be the troublemaker of the family, but she never came back home late after hiking.

The girls were slept peacefully, except Jiu.

Jiu unnie! Please help me!

Jiu unnie!

"Siyeon!" Jiu shouted as she woke up from the nightmare. She sweated a lot after she's dreamed about Siyeon. Jiu looked at the clock and it was 12 am. She stood up from bed and walked out from her room. Jiu went to Siyeon's room and opened the door. Siyeon was not her room. Then, she walked downstairs and went to the living room when she saw the butler and Dami were still not sleep yet.

"Dami, you're not asleep?" asked Jiu.

"No, I'm always slept late to read books with uncle," said Dami.

"Is there something wrong, miss Jiu?" asked the butler.

"Siyeon still not back and I want to find her," said Jiu worriedly.

"But its already midnight, miss Jiu," said the butler.

"I don't care! She's probably lost in the forest. Don't try to stop me cause I will not listen," Jiu finally boiled up.

"I will follow you," said Dami.

"No Dami, it's too dangerous. You stay here and keep your eyes on the house and your sisters. I will comeback and bring Siyeon." said Jiu.

"Lets go, uncle."

"Okay, miss Jiu."

Jiu and the butler ran to the car and got in. They went to the place where Siyeon always go hiking. The weather started to rain heavily and Jiu became more worried and scared, if anything happens to her sister. Then, they arrived and saw Siyeon's motorbike covered with bushes. Jiu asked the butler to wait in the car, and she got out of the car without her umbrella and entered the forest. She cared more about Siyeon than herself.

"She must be here somewhere, I can see the trails that she left," said Jiu

~~~~~~~~~~

At House