Chapter 8: Pay Back

The girls waited for Handong to return as they were exhausted.

"Where's Handong unnie. I'm exhausted and thirsty," said Gahyeon.

Finally, Handong returned with the drinks. The girls drank as their energy recharged back after having fun. Suddenly, Jiu saw Handong looked so pale.

"Handong, are you sick?" Jiu asked.

"No, I just feel tired. Maybe because I ran to the stall to buy drinks." Handong lied as she didn't want to tell Jiu what happened to her just now.

"You girls have fun, I want to go back to the resort." Handong left the girls and walked back to the resort. She went inside to her room and lying down on the bed. She didn't know why her body felt weak.

"Is this because of the gift?" She mumbled. She tried to close her eyes for a while when someone rang a doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

Handong get up from bed and walked to the door. She opened and saw it was Siyeon.

"Yo, can I come in?" asked Siyeon.

"Of course, it's your room too." Handong chuckled.

"Ouh yeah I forgot about it."

Siyeon walked inside and sat on the bed. Handong closed the door and lying down on the bed beside Siyeon.

"Hey, ermm..." Siyeon bit her lips as she didn't know how to say.

"What it is, unnie?" asked Handong.

"I'm sorry about what I said about your family yesterday."

"Huh? Really? Is this really Siyeon unnie?" Handong can't believe what she just heard from Siyeon.

"I'm trying to be serious right now, I knew that you're mad at me." said Siyeon.

"Mad? I'm not mad at you or even hate you, unnie. It's true that I felt offended when you said that, but you are my sister. I mean in of different blood."

"I don't care if we are not in the same blood. We accepted you as our real sister. Don't say that you are not our real sisters." Siyeon finally teared up as she expressed her feelings. Handong hugged and kissed her sister's forehead.

"I will, Thank you for accept me as your family..."

Handong suddenly almost fainted but Siyeon grabbed her.

"Handong, are you okay? You look so pale," Siyeon discovered Handong's right hand had a dream catcher mark.

"How did you get it?"

"When I bought drinks at the stall, I bumped into someone. I don't know who they are, but one of them had a scar on the face. They tried to stop me and invited me to their party, but I refused. Then, they grabbed and pulled me to their place. They didn't make it when my 'gift' suddenly revealed and I saw there's another me in front them and behind them." Handong finally spoke up. After that, she collapsed.

"Rest Handong, I will make them pay on what happened to you," Siyeon walked out from the room and let Handong rest for a while.

She went to the beach where she saw her sisters were played a beach ball as the butler was the referee. Jiu stopped playing after saw Siyeon came back.

"Hey Siyeon, where have you been?" asked Jiu.

"I was talking to Handong in the room."

"Are you still tease her again, Siyeon? You really have to control your jokes sometimes."