Chapter 19: Always Be Together

Jiu unnie... unnie...
Jiu unnie... unnie...

Please.. Jiu unnie...

Stay with me...
______________

Finally, the invisible girl revealed, it was Sua. Her eyes already changed into violet.

"Damn you!" Kai yelled at Sua, tried to get up and used the lighting move to attack her. Suddenly, his movement became slower and slower. He saw that Yoohyeon's eyes changed to yellow, she used her slow motion  power on Kai. He had been trapped into her power.

"Too slow." Yoohyeon chuckled and did what she had to do, punched and kicked him while he still trapped. After that, she released him and Kai started to feel the pain, kneeling down on the ground and tried to hold it.

He looked up shocked when he saw a same faced figure that looked like him coming.

"You've got to be f*cking kidding me, this is just my imagination only!" said Kai.

"This is not your imagination." suddenly, the copycat flicked her finger, separated into 100 clones with the same face as Kai and surrounded him.

"Let's play a game, find the real one." The copycat smirked as she tried to mind controlled Kai.

"I'm the real one, you bastard!" Kai yelled out .

"You really don't like to have fun, don't you?" The clones suddenly attacked Kai. He got punched so hard by his own clone. But he didn't give up as he used the lightning blades and slashed the clones which soon disappeared after that. He got busy with the clones, and he didn't realise that someone wanted to attack him.

"Handong, move!" Siyeon shouted at her sister. Her eyes were blue when she unleashed a blue lava power and attacked Kai. Finally, he got hit and groaned.

While Kai had his new business that he had to face, Gahyeon went to Jiu who lied down on the ground and didn't wake up after she got stabbed by Kai. She used her healing power on Jiu's wound as she tried to stop the wound from bleeding so much.

"Jiu unnie, please. Stay with me," Said Gahyeon with her worried look. She was scared if she lost another sister like Dami. The wound stopped bleeding but Jiu still didn't wake up.

"Jiu unnie?" Gahyeon shook Jiu's body, but she remained the same.

"Jiu unnie!" When Gahyeon screamed out loud, her body released some sort of aura power and it send into her sisters. The sisters felt it all.

"Gahyeon..." A hand touched Gahyeon's cheek. Gahyeon held the hand and saw Jiu was awake.

"Unnie, Are you okay?" asked Gahyeon happily that Jiu was awake.

"I'm fine... What happened to your eyes? It's green..." said Jiu.

"I didn't know either. The others had the same things too." said Gahyeon.

"Gahyeon... Go and help your sisters. I will watch Dami." Gahyeon listened and nodded. She left Jiu and ran towards the others.

Jiu stood up carefully, walked to Dami. She knelt down, grabbed Dami and put on her lap. At the same time, Namjoon already awoke and saw Jiu was beside him.

"Jiu noona? Where are the others?" said Namjoon. Jiu didn't say anything, but she pointed her finger and let Namjoon see himself.

The girls continued the fight with Kai. Thanks to Gahyeon's energy power,they were getting stronger than before and Kai became weaker.

"Sh*t, how did they can be so strong!?" said Kai. He can't manage to hold and avoided all the attacks at once.

"Gotcha!" Siyeon approached from Kai's back and used her lava power and make the ground become lava surrounding around Kai. He was trapped in lava and couldn't get out from it.