Chapter 12: Lost Control

"What happened to Dami unnie?" asked Gahyeon.

"She..." Yoohyeon bit her lips as she can't say about it.

"Yoohyeon! Tell me!" Jiu almost boiled up as she wanted to know what  Yoohyeon tried to say.

"This morning, Dami came to the class late. She looked really bad and I think she tried to cover something." Namjoon finally tell them.

"Dami told us that she wanted to go to restroom before she went to class," said Sua.

"Yeah and you said that she tried to cover something. What is it?" asked Handong.

"I don't know. When the teacher was teaching at front, I heard Dami groaning quietly as she put her hand on her stomach and tried to hold her pain," said Yoohyeon.

"Did you asked her why?" asked Sua to Yoohyeon.

"No cause every time when I ask her, she just say don't interrupt her own problems or something like that."

"Darn it. Why she always want to hide her problems. She thinks that if she smokes cigarettes, she can release her stress." Gahyeon said making the girls shocked.

"What do you mean that she smoke cigarettes?" Asked Siyeon completely shocked by another problem about Dami.

"I saw Dami unnie always sneak out at night and came back late. I don't know where she been, but she bought something. When she doesn't in the room, I sneaked into her room and tried to find something suspicious Then, I saw a box of cigarettes under a pillow." Gahyeon finally explained.

"What the fu*k, Gahyeon! Why you didn't tell us before?" Siyeon finally exploded and grabbed Gahyeon's collar. The girls tried to settle a new problem between Siyeon and Gahyeon. They pulled Siyeon away from Gahyeon before the third sister will do the bad things to youngest. Jiu protected her little sister at her back.

"Siyeon unnie, calm down. She's your sister!" said Handong as she tried to relieve the situation. Siyeon finally listened to Handong and tried to calm her anger.

"Unnie, I'm sorry." Gahyeon cried as she blamed herself.

"Hey Gahyeon, it's okay. It's not your fault. You were just scared to tell us and I can feel it." Said Jiu understanding the situation. She hugged Gahyeon and let her little sister cried on her shoulder.

"I think we should go back to the school. Something might be happened to Dami," said Sua.

"Can I come too?" asked Namjoon to the girls but the girls didn't let him.

"I'm sorry Namjoon but this is our problem. You have to go home now," said Jiu.

"Okay, I understand."

"Let's go girls." The sisters ran back to the school and left Namjoon as he just watched them from behind.

_____________________________

"Dami! Stop it!" Jiu shouted as the girls shocked on what happened to Dami. They saw Dami was covered by black shadows and her eyes are all black.

"What kind of the power is that..." said Handong.

"I think it's Dami's gift. She already out of control," said Sua.

"Come on, we have to stop Dami before she kills that girl." said Jiu as they ran to the girl but Dami tried to prevent them by using her power.

"Don't you try to interrupt!" Said Dami. She released her shadows hands and attacked the girls. Luckily, they got avoid it.

"Dami! Get yourself together. We are your sisters!" Siyeon tried to realise Dami but it was not working. Dami's power has control her body and mind because of her ego and anger. She attacked Siyeon with her shadows but Siyeon managed to avoid and attacked Dami with her flames.