{L U C K OF T H E S E A}

D E C A D E S A G O, the hunt of the century had broke out in the land of water. In months, half the population of harmless mermaids had been hunted or captured, by either the Sirens or the Humans.

And in a year, the entire mermaid population were killed or sold to the highest bidder in an auction. All but one mermaid.

Marinette was her name, her beauty had matched the elegance of her tail. Beautiful crimson scales covering her body and tail, her hair as dark as the midnight sky and blue eyes that carried the sky and stars in them.

Living in a world of monsters and sick of running away, she decides to finally take a peak at the land above the water. Only to be caught in a net that sealed her fate forever.

Adrien Agreste, the son of Gabriel Agreste, the man who had slit the throat of every mermaid or perhaps used them to find an unspeakable treasure, had sent his son to complete the mission he hasn't been able to. During his journey through the sea he comes across a beautiful creature.

This is a tale (A/N: T A I L) about how two different species and their journey to find the legendary treasure: the Luck of the Sea.

~
STARTED: 25/01/19
ENDED: ??/??/??
~

Your favourite procrastinator is here! It's fun how I have 4 other books yet I'm starting a new one so love that I also wanna kms bc school starts in less than a week and I want to die.

But besides that I hope you like this book since everyone loved TPATP soooo much I hope this one can be equally successful. Also chapters may vary in length depending on how much I want you to know in a chapter but the minimum is 900 words so you won't be getting 100 word chapters

I'm hungry now but leave some comments on what you hope for this book and I'll read them later!

Anyway! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!
-Blubblesuwu

Anyway! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!-Blubblesuwu