Why(Natasha x Clint) [angst]

Trigger warning

Natasha POV

"Why.... How.... What? "

Those were a few of the multiple questions in my mind. I released a groan of discomfort, hinting my feelings towards the rest of the avengers with the exception of Clint. Steve looked at me with concern in his beautiful bright blue eyes.  Oh, how those eyes remind me of her. At this point you might be wondering how I ended up on the couch in the avengers tower with a mild migraine, wait no scratch that a horrible migraine  and a broken heart. 

Flashback

"Don't be late! "Natasha said with a face splitting bright smile that seem to make her eyes twinkle.  She waved him off with a familiar tug at her heart.  She knew exactly what that tug meant, she was worried, paranoid but refuses to admit it.  She knows that Clint might be cheating on her. But why? Did he not love her anymore?  Feelings that were burried inside her seem to come out quite often when she thinks of him.

Though she should be happy that she is married to the love of her life,  she can't help but feel paranoid.  Clint is an attractive man. With stormy gray eyes, dirty blonde hair and a slightly muscular build.  She shook of her absurd emotions.

  Wanting to stop all those thought from happening again, she followed Clint. She took a cab and followed him all the way to a ... Forest? Why a forest? Ever since we retired from the avengers we worked office jobs so...  Why a forest? She followed him into the first but curiosity killed the cat.

She saw a woman with two children come out of a house . A bright smile was instantly glued on Clint's face.  She didn't want to come to a conclusion just yet .

'DADDY! ' Said one of the children... Daddy? He had an affair? He.. Has another family? But... But how? We were married for only 11 years... Is it because I'm.. Barren?

I swiftly ran away from the forest carefully not to disrupt their family moment

Flashback end

"TASHA! ~"