Chapter 31

Elsa let go of Jack, turning the other way. Jack smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Does that mean you will accept me again," Jack whispered in her ears.

"N-no, now get off of me," Elsa shoved Jack off of her and walked to where her dad was. Jack followed.

"Did he leave," Mr.Arendelle asked. Elsa nodded.

"Well since Jack is here, maybe he should come in the house," Mr.Arendelle said.

"Actually I had a plan, if it's okay with you two," Jack said, looking at Mr.Arendelle and Elsa.

"Anything is fine with me," Mr.Arendelle smiled. Jack looks over at Elsa.

"Well I wanna have a family day out. We haven't been together as a family in a while and I want to spend as much time as I can with my kids and you," Jack ended his explanation with a smile.

"Mommy please," The twin boys said in sync. They put on puppy eyes and the pout. Elsa began thinking about it. She knows there will not be any love interest between them but she doesn't want to hang out with Jack because her heart aches every time she sees him. Elsa sighs. She couldn't think of just her self.

"Why not," Elsa smiled. Everyone cheered and Jack hugged Elsa. She was shock at the sudden action and was about to push away but she felt little arms wrapped around her back leg. She relaxed a little and slowly wrapped her arms around Jack. A few minutes later Jack let go of the hug.

"Sorry if I scared you," Jack chuckled. Elsa didn't know what to say, so she just smiled. The twins let her go.

"So Jack, do you need a car," Mr.Arendelle asked, remembering how Jack was out of breath when he arrived here. Jack face palmed. He completely forgot about how he left Hiccup and ran here. He didn't even have a plan to go somewhere. He just wanted to make sure Elsa was safe.

"Uh yes," Jack said, playing with his fingers. Mr.Arendelle chuckled and put Elisa on the ground. He went into his house and came back out with keys. He threw the keys at Jack. Jack caught and thanked Mr.Arendelle. Mr.Arendelle smiled and walked back into the house.

"Daddy where are we going," Jacob asked, happily.

"Uh, how about the amusement park," Jack smiled. The kids nodded and cheered. They ran into the car, leaving the 'ex' married couple alone.

"We should get going," Elsa followed the kids. Jack smirked and went to the driver seat.

-time skip-

The family arrived at the amusement park. Jack bought all their tickets and the twins ran around.

"Stay with Mommy and daddy," Jack command, putting on his father mask. Elsa smiles at Jack. The twins ran back to their parents. Elisa patted Jack ankle.

"And what does this princess what," Jack said in a baby voice. He put a hand on his hips. Elisa giggled and spread her little arms out. She started bouncing up and down.

"You wanna be lifted but your too big for that," Jack shook his head and pouted. Elisa started to whine and began bouncing more.

"Jack," Elsa said with a low growl. She doesn't want anyone to cry or be mad on this trip. Jack chuckled.

"Alright! But you can't always get anything you want," Jack said, picking up Elisa.

"Your the one who wanted to spoil all of them," Elsa rolled her eyes. The twins held both of her hands.