Gene x Zane

In Phoenix Drop High,when Zane was an freshman in high school,he was always admiring Gene and wants to be part of the shadows knights and like always gene rejects him every time and it breaks zane's heart.

On the last day of school Zane witnessed Gene leaving school grounds without even confessing his feelings to him and it was hopeless.

Zane become heartless and cold and evil person to anyone because he been dejected by his one and only crush that he always love.

Now.

He feels hatred and miserable.

[Years later]

Zane is currently putting up lights as his older brother is decorating the roof and Laurence does the front yard and the inside of the house to feel a bit Christmas and it feels so warm and amazing.

Then they heard Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau are laughing and being chased by Dante and Aaron,Zane entered outside and laughs at the sight,he loves seeing them having the time of their life,he hid his smile underneath his mask but What felt on the inside is feeling sadness and misery and pain,suffering.

His heart isn't filled.

Travis is dating Katelyn.
Garroth dating Laurence.
Dante dating Kawaii~Chan.
Aaron and Aphmau are getting married.
Kim and Lucinda are together.

Zane is alone and he has nobody to be his love one,he will always be alone and it will stay that way.

Afterwards,Laurence and Garroth left to get sweaters from the girls as Zane is left alone watching tv in the living room,watching some romantic tragedy movies and he felt nothing but empty in his cold heart.

Then he heard a knock on the door,he sighed and shouted at the door.

“Go away!"

The door continued to knock on the door,it was getting annoying in Zane's head,Zane grumbles,he stood up on his two feet and went to the front door,he swing the door wide opened and shouted.

“WHAT?!"

The person right in front of him were Gene. Zane had shock expression on his face yet he slammed the door on him,he been avoiding Gene since Gene moved in and Gene spoke outside of the door and spoke.

“Zane open up the door,please. I understand you don't want to see me but can you talk me please,we need to talk."

Zane kept quiet from the other side of the door,he had tears in his eye. He rather not speak to him and told him to go away but gene refused,Zane went to his own room while Gene stood by the door,sitting right next to it.

[Gene's POV]

I wanted to talk to Zane and he been avoiding me lately since I moved it,I wanted to move on from High school,I wasn't aware that he loves me and I wasn't aware he could be harsh to everyone and be miserable for the rest of his life.

I do have a crush on Zane,back in high school Zane were cute and adorable to me and I didn't know how to approach him so I kept on refusing him,I didn't know he was felling in love with me. I was just too focus to get the hell out of high school.

How I know that he loves me?

Well,let's say I got punched in the face by Garroth and told me that I made him cry and torn his heart.

I sighed in disappointment.

Zane....

[Gene's POV Ends]

(Christmas Eve)

Christmas Eve has arrived and Gene is preparing for his plan to win his love for Zane,he can't lose Zane now,this is an perfect opportunity.

Gene went over the house and knock on the door,once he knock. Garroth has answers the door,the blonde glare at Gene but Gene just want to take Zane out and probably to fix his mistakes.

Garroth sighed and groan but he gave him a chance,he called up Zane and Zane came downstairs and the first thing he does was quickly went back upstairs but Garroth was faster then Zane,he grabbed him by the waist and took him outside by Gene.

“You better win his heart,if not. I'll come and kick your ass if I see him crying again."

Gene gulped.

[Timeskip]

They went out for lunch together and it was silent,Gene try to make a good conversation but Zane just won't listen a word he says.

Gene had enough.

“I'M SORRY OKAY!"

Zane were speechless.

“I'M SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR HEART AND I'M SORRY FOR HURTING YOU! I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU TOO! I HAD AN CRUSH ON YOU AND I WAS SCARE THAT YOU WOULD REJECT ME OKAY! I LOVE YOU ZANE ROMEAVE AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU NOW! I love you.....I always love you....I'm really sorry....if you don't feel the same...I should leave you alone......."

Zane were speechless,he just got up and left,just leaving Gene all alone and Gene were in tears,crying.

[Christmas Day]

Christmas had arrive and Gene was alone at home,he is watching sad movies with wine to get drunk,he heard the door and the door has been kicked down by Zane.

Gene couldn't say a word but was grabbed by Zane,Gene blushed in the shade of red and once he was blushing,Zane kissed him on the lips and spoke once they left to breath.

“Merry Christmas. That was my gift to you~"