nightmares are scary

-Graser's p.o.v.-

Her silky brown hair covered her face. The ones soft hazel eyes turned black and stared me down. Her lips were blood red and her skin was as white as snow. I tried to save her but I couldn't. I was glued to the ground.Two black hands grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away. She didn't fight it. She let it take her away from me.

I woke up from a terrible nightmare. Even though I had them plenty of times before, it felt like they were diffrent evertime. I jumped out of my bed and ran to the hallway. I saw Mel walking my way. I ran to her and hugged her tight. 'God! Every morning again. Just hello is enough. Why do you do that anyways?' She asked annoyed. 'I don't know.' I said with a creepy smile planted on my face. 'Don't you need to record?' I looked at the clock in the hallway. 'OMG! I do! Thanks.' I said and ran to my room.

I was recording with Mel in my room. She was sitting on my bed reading some fanfictions on Wattpad or something like that about me. 'Yo yo yo yo everyone! And welco-' I got cut of by Mel. 'Why Graser? Why? You know I can't stand the stupidness of that intro.' I began to laugh. 'OK! I- I'll. Ah I, oh I can't breathe. Help!' I said litteraly chokking. When she realised I was she ran over to me and tapped my back. 'Graser! Breathe.' I stopped and calmed down. 'Never do that ever again Graser.' I smiled with tears in my eyes. 'It was your fault. I've you waren't that funny I never would.' She smiled at sat back down.

Midway my recording I looked over to my bed to see Mel in tears. 'What's wrong.' She looked up with a weak smile. 'This is so sad. Jordan is in the hospital and the girl want's to say she loves him but she loves you. God these fanfictions bring up all my emotions.' I laughed and sat down next to her. 'Don't you need to record or somthing?' 'That can wait. Read it to me. The storry.' She began reading.

This was really emotional. Some tears escaped my eyes. But I wiped them away. I stopped listening. 'Nooo!' Mel yelled. She burried her face in my chest. 'What happened? What's wrong?' 'Jordan died. You died. The girl killed herself.' I grabbed her phone and put it away. I pulled the blanket over us and we fell asleep. Don't I have the best girl friend. Not as in girlfriend but as in girl that is a friend.

When I thought this couldn't get better I was right. The dream came back but the ending was different.

Two black hands grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away. She didn't fight it. She let it take her away from me. But when she saw me cry she ran back. Suddenly she stopped. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widdened. Then she fell on the ground. The blood made it's way to me. Soon the ground was covered in the red liquid.

I opened my eyes. Mel was still there. I pulled her closer to me, but she woke up. 'Ugh. Graser?' She turned around and saw my fear. Fear for letting her get... k-killed.' 'Graser? Are you OK.' I nodded yes. But she didn't buy it. 'No you aren't. Pleas tell.' I told her the truth. 'That would never happen. I'm not letting me get taken away from you. You are my best friend. I love you in that way.' She hugged me tight while I was hoping to never let me go. But unfortunaly she did. 'I need to get goin to Jess and Devon. Need to practice.' I kissed her forehead and she left.

-Mel's p.o.v.-

I saw Jess and Devon laughing from far away. 'Hey gurls heey!' I yelled. We were going to practice our group dance for the big show next week. 'Come let's begin!' Jess yelled.

---------------------------

Hey gurls! Aysha here. So what cha thinkin? Love it, like it, hate it? tell me in yue comments. I hope you like short chapters. I'll try to keep makin them! Say bye bye. Bye bye!