Chipotle

-Mel's p.o.v.-

'Good morning idiot.' I said waking H up. 'Good morning lovely.' He replied jokingly. 'Wake up, I already made breakfast and set the table for you.' I said as I pulled him out the bed. He then fell onto the ground, making me laugh hysterically. 'Hahaha, sooo funny. Now help me up.' He said reaching out to me. 'Yeah right, lazy. I'm gonna eat.' I said and walked to the living room.

'Hello Melissa. You're looking great today, as always.' H's mom said. 'Thanks.' I sat down at the table and ate my breakfast, talking to H's parents. A few minutes later H joined us. 'I woke you up like hours ago.' I laughed and he returned me a sarcastic look.

We were eating and out of nowhere H spilled milk on me, ON PURPOUS. 'I hate you!' I yelled laughing a little. 'Love you too.' He laughed. 'Liam! Haven't I learned you anything.' H's mom said making me laugh. 'I'm going to take a shower.' I said as I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

After I took my shower I stepped out. I yelled as I saw Liam standing there. I quickly grabbed my towel and tied it around me. 'What the fuck, Liam! Get out!' I yelled, he grinned and walked to the door. 'Okay I'm gone, I just wanted to get some toothpaste.' He said. 'Well, why this bathroom?' I asked. 'FYI, you're using my bathroom, like I let you sleep in my bedroom. So be thankful.' He said laughing a little. As he left, I felt so pissed and annoyed at him. Why does he need to act like a smart-ass?

After I dried myself of, I put on my red vans, with a white floral dress. I than French braided the two sides of my hair. I than walked out the bathroom and saw Liam, I think, talking on Team-Speak or something. 'Hey Liam.' I said. 'Oh, Mel. Bye dude.' He said and began like clicking things on the screen. 'What was that?' I laughed. 'Nothing.' He said with a smirk. 'Yeah right. You probably have a reason for not telling, so I hope it's a good one.' I sat down on the bed behind him and rested my head on his shoulder. 'Can we go get some Chipotle?' I asked. 'Of course, we can.' He said. 'Just give me a minute.' I nodded yes and walked out the room.

-H's p.o.v.-

'Hey dude, what's up.' I said. Graser called me. 'Hey, so yeah. Nothing really, but the fact that my best friend is missing.' He said. 'Mel?' I asked, knowing he was talking about her. 'Yes, Mel. It’s like she disappeared from earth. Can you please help me?’ He asked, like it was the most important thing in the world. ‘Okay, I have something I want to tell you.’ And with that Mel came in. Everything went so quickly. I heard Graser ask who this person in my room was, but I just said goodbye and clicked out of Skype.

Mel suggested to go to Chipotle and so we did. The whole time I was thinking about how Graser would react if I told her, that Mel was here the whole time. Mel was going to hate me, because I told Graser. Graser is going to hate me, because I held Mel here without saying anything to anyone. This was difficult, but I know that their friendship is a lot more precious than anything in the world. As we were eating I looked up and saw this beautiful girl sitting in front of me. Mel, she was truly a beautiful girl. Her long brown hair and her hazel eyes blinded me from the truth that she was sad. That she was an insecure girl, sad as hell. But instead I saw this, confident, beautiful, strong girl sitting here, with a big smile and a good mood. She was everything that you could imagine in a girl. Still she wasn’t perfect. But that is what I like about her.

‘Mel. Um.’ She looked up at me in confusion. ‘What’s wrong?’ She asked. ‘It’s Graser. He called and asked me for help, finding you. I think you should let him know where you at.’ I said and feared for her response. ‘I don’t know. There is this other girl he hangs out with. I think even more than that. Marissa, she’s called. Look at this tweet.’ She gave me her phone and I looked at Graser’s tweet. G+M= Cuteness. ‘M for Marissa.’ She said. ‘M for Melisa?’ I asked and she shook her head no. ‘Why would he? No I need to call him. You are going back to him. You are meant to be! Don’t you see that. He loves you, whoever this girl may be. It’s over between them, nothing probably happened. ‘Cause otherwise he wouldn’t have called.’ I said. ‘Fine.’ She said standing up and walking back home.

I restedmy head in my hands. This is all not needed drama.

------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? I will try to make more chapters, but I was so busy with my other fanfics so if you want to read them go to my acount. I love you all. Share, vote, comment if you want to. See you next time.