Graser to the rescue

-Mel's p.o.v.-

I can't believe Liam. Graser doesn't deserve to know that. It was already evening and I laid down on the bed looking up to the ceiling. I was thinking about how Liam, probably called Graser. I can't hate Liam, but I'm pretty pissed of.

I stared at the ceiling and dozed of.

There I sat, watching the lights slowly go of. I heard shrieks, but just couldn't open my eyes. The sounds were so loud. Crying children, howling dogs and whining cats. I felt some one holding me down. I couldn't stand up, I just could not open my eyes. I trued yelling for help, but no word could exit my mouth. No name, no sound, nothing. Nothing, but...

"Graser! Help me!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. I kept yelling for him, but he didn't help. I heard a small laugh, knowing it was him I cried. Why can't he help me. Why won't he help. "Graser. I need you." I cried. I felt warm tears on my face. This warmth wasn't soothing at all. It made me feel even worse.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, like a knife stabbed me. Than in my arm, like some one was slowly sliding a knife against my arm, still cutting me. After a while my whole body was aching, I tried opening my eyes, and it worked...

-Liam's p.o.v.-

I heard a few faint screams coming from my room. "Melissa." I breathed, I ran in and saw her tuning around in the bed. Tears were rolling down her face, and she was breathing heavily. I tried to keep her calm, but she was sleeping deeply.

I checked my phone. Graser messaged me he was leaving the plane in an hour and than it would take him an half an hour to come here.

I grabbed Mel's hand she was hot, but in seconds a little colder. She began calming down so I sat down next to the bed and rested my head on it. I than fell asleep with Melissa's hand in mine.

-Graser's p.o.v.-

When Liam called me a long time ago today, I was relieved knowing Melissa was with some one I know. I finally let my friends get to me. Talk to me, be in touch with them. If i didn't do that I wouldn't know where Melissa was. And I'm thankful for that.

I was standing in front of Liam's house, it was late in the evening, but I didn't care. Liam opened the door.

"Hey-"  said but got cut of by him. "Melissa. There is something wrong." He said. He ran to a room adn I followed him. Melissa was laying on the bed breathing heavily, I sat down next to her. I grabbed her hand and talked to her. She was sleeping, sleeping in a hell. Tears fell down her face and her hands were hot.

"Melissa. It's me, Graser. I want you to talk to me. I want to know if you are okay. I'm here for you." I said. Liam looked at me concerned for what was happening. "She is having a nightmare." I told him. "Liam, go to sleep. In Canada it's like a lot earlier. I'm awake, go to sleep it's late. You are tired." I told him. "No, I can't leave you alone." He said shaking his head no. "Please, I call you when I need you." I said. He stood up and walked to his room.

It was a long night. I laid next to Melissa holding her hand the whole time. After a few hours Liam came back. "Sorry, but I really can't sleep." He laughed and I nodded yes. "It's okay." And just when I said that, Melissa her hand was ice cold. I looked at her. "Mel?" I asked. Liam looked at me. "What?" "Her hand, it's cold." I said.

"Melissa wake up." I said. Liam and I tried waking her up, but she just wouldn't.

-Mel's .p.o.v.-

I opened my eyes ones again. It was like I was in Liam's room. So I'm awake. This was just a nightmare. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. Something, some one was looking at me from the end of the bed. I couldn't turn my head or open my eyes. I stopped trying, I was deadly afraid for what- or whoever is looking at me. I felt it moving and than it was gone. I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. With that the thing was back. It came from the ceiling and pinned me down to the bed. But my body was to heavy to move.

I opened my eyes and looked at what was on top of me, but I couldn't see it. I felt it, but it wasn't there. I looked around the room, it was just the room. I'm not dreaming. I cried. I cried, and cried. I was hopelessly lost in some world that wasn't real. But I am NOT dreaming.

-Graser's p.o.v.-

"Wait." I said to Liam. "She dreaming it again." He looked at me confused. "She can't wake up until she finds it." "Why are you talking like this. Maybe you don't know, but I'm scared of what's going on in her head!" He yelled.

"The dream she is having is a like a paranormalish dream. She has had this one a few times before. You look around and see no different from appearance in a room, the room you fell asleep in. A demonic figure is holding you and doing whatever the hell he wants with you. From holding you down, to hurting you. The only way she is getting out of this is finding one difference from appearance in the room. We can try to wake her up, but the thing she can definitely can wake up from is finding that difference." I told him.

"Mel. I know you can do this." Liam said to her. We kept talking to her for an hour.

-Mel's p.o.v.-

I'm stuck here. I can't go away. A long time passed by, before I heard these voices echoing inside of my head. It just freaked me out. Until I hear a voice clearer.

"You can find it." It said. I looked around, searching for something, but I could not figure out what. Until I really found it. The clock! The clock normally had a wooden frame, but it was like a sort of metal frame right now. With that I breathed in deep and...

"She woke up!" Liam yelled.

I looked to my hand and saw Graser holding it. Tears were rolling down his face. I hugged him. "I'm really, really sorry."