eight

chapter eight of
reckoning

j o h n n y

LYDIA

SITTING DOWN ON HER BED SHE SIGHED, READING THE TEXT BOOK, as she heard a knock on her window as she looked towards it seeing him trying to balance himself on the second floor. She laughed, opening the window as he walked inside her room.

"Well that was fun." He said as Lydia chuckled walking back to her bed.

He smiled walking beside her, brushing her hair aside as he kissed her neck , while Lydia tilted her head giving him more access. She turned around, pushing him slowly against her bed, as she placed her legs on each side of him, straddling him.

She leaned down kissing him as his hands roamed around her body, as she was only wearing her nightgown. His hands grabbing her ass, slightly squeezing as Lydia kissed down his neck as his hands went now up to her waist.

Lydia sat up suddenly frowning. No satisfaction, nothing. Simply nothing, as she was bothered by the fact that FP indeed didn't want anything to do with her. "What's wrong?" Johnny asked his hands sliding up down on her body.

She bit her lip, looking down at Johnny as she suddenly for the first time in a year, she felt insecure. Insecure about herself her personality, looks, the way she laughed.

"It's.. nothing." She said still frowning. Johnny sighed as Lydia fell down next to him. "Hey, it's okay." He said looking at her. "Can I take you to school tomorrow?"

"What car do you have?" She looked at him, and he noticed that this was the real Lydia.

"Impala." He said grinning proudly as Lydia smiled. "With a car like that yeah, you can."

He smiled, and after talking for a while with her, he knew that she wasn't just a fuck buddy.

In the early morning Lydia looked at her reflection from the mirror as she applied gloss. Last night didn't go as planned, she sighed. She haven't been like this or acting like this in a year and  she definitely didn't want to feel like this at all. It annoyed the shit out of her, to even think that she had so called feelings towards FP.

Walking down the stairs she noticed Fred eating breakfast but he didn't notice her as she smiled sadly. She wished her and him could be as close as they were before she left. But deep down she was scared that he or her would only drift away.

Opening the door quietly, she saw Johnny with his Impala as she smiled impressed. "You weren't kidding." She said as he smiled opening the passenger door for her. "I wanted to impress you."

"You succeeded." Lydia said as he laughed, while she got inside closing the door. Rolling down the window she enjoyed the breeze, but she was scared. She didn't want to be her oldself anymore. She didn't want to be scared that she would lose her cheerleading uniform, popularity. This was the real Lydia Andrews. Or was it?

Johnny parked the car as people turned to look, curious which girl he had now. But people also noticed that he was.. happy.

He stepped out of the car, walking around it as he opened the door for Lydia. People never saw Johnny open a door to a girl.

Lydia stepped out straightening her skirt as she flipped her hair back, looking at Johnny for a second before walking out as he offered her his hand. She hesitated for a mere second before taking it as people started talking. Had Johnny settled down with a girl? Or more like now the hottest girl in school?

The pair walked inside the school as Lydia took off her sunglasses as they first stopped by her locker. "Hey, maybe we should stop by at Pop's..?" Johnny said or maybe asked as Lydia looked at him and nodded which made him feel like boy who got to open his Christmas presents.

"Isn't that..?"

"Yeah.." FP said, before licking his lips looking at the sight. It was purely disgusting, and he couldn't believe it. But after all he drove her away from him.

"And you are going to just.. allow it?" His friend a fellow Serpent Henry frowned looking at FP.

"She can do what ever the hell she wants. I don't care." FP spat as his friend Henry backed away fully knowing that FP did care. He was angry and it would be soon until he couldn't take it.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

jonathan brandis as
henry shell

jonathan brandis ashenry shell